Holstein Kiel will hope to utilise their home advantage to help bridge the gap to today’s opponents. The home side are currently 17 points behind Arminia Bielefeld.
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Holstein Kiel form and stats
The story so far in the 2. Bundesliga for Holstein Kiel at their home stadium (Holstein-Stadion) is 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats.
Holstein Kiel manager O. Werner and his team return home after a 2-2 draw away versus Jahn Regensburg (placed 10th) in the 2. Bundesliga. Preceding that game was the home draw versus Greuther Furth that ended 1-1.
Opportunity lost for Holstein Kiel in the Jahn Regensburg match as a lead 2-0 was lost and what looked like a victory ended in a draw. Finn Dominik Porath was able to secure the draw 2-2 in the game against Jahn Regensburg after coming on as a substitute and scoring the final goal. In the starting lineup today?
Holstein are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 15 goals in 12 games. Holstein Kiel's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 17 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Arminia Bielefeld form and stats
Arminia Bielefeld's travelling support has been rewarded for their time and money so far this season, having witnessed Arminia Bielefeld, who have the most scored goals (51) in 2. Bundesliga, collect 28 points from their 13 away matches in the 2. Bundesliga. 8 victories and 4 draws have created these points (and only 1 defeat).
Bielefeld played 1-1 against Osnabruck in their previous match. Before that, Bielefeld travelled to Stuttgart and returned home with a draw after the game finished 1-1.
Arminia Bielefeld have scored more than twice on average per away game (in the league), an impressive attacking display. They have 28 goals from 13 away matches. 14 goals have been conceded by Bielefeld in these games.
Head 2 HeadThe dueling parties have met before this season: Arminia Bielefeld - Holstein 2-1. As for the last seven games between these two teams, there's two Holstein victories, two draws and three Arminia Bielefeld wins. Over/under statistics; four of these games ended with three goals or more, three matches with two goals or less.
Holstein Kiel missing players
Arminia Bielefeld missing players
|Holstein Kiel||Arminia Bielefeld|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||85%||92%|
|92%||92%||75%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||69%||73%|
|65%||50%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||80%||54%||46%|
|23%||8%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||60%||46%||38%|
|8%||8%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||20%||31%||19%|
|12%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||20%||38%||35%|
|12%||8%||25%||Failed to Score||F T||20%||23%||15%|
|5.6||6||5.2||Corners for (avg)||C F||5.2||5.3||5.8|
|4.9||4.1||5||Corners against (avg)||C A||4.8||4||4.1|
|1.4||1.6||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1.2||1.5||1.7|
|2||2||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|379||165||40||Total Shots||T S||66||165||360|
|127||47||12||Shots on Target||S O||24||64||127|
|31%||32%||25%||Goal Efficiency||G E||46%||44%||40%|
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals (14) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals (25)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (9)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most points (28) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most scored goals (28) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most scored goals (51)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the the best goal difference (+14) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the the best goal difference (+26)
- Arminia Bielefeld have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Arminia Bielefeld have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Arminia Bielefeld is in the best form (4-2-0)
- Holstein Kiel has the fewest clean sheets (0) at home
- Holstein Kiel have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Holstein Kiel haven’t played a single 0-0 game.