A key match in 2. Bundesliga as both teams are battling for the top positions. With Hamburger SV in 2nd position and Arminia Bielefeld placed 1st, this promises to be an exciting meeting. Read on to find out more!
Hamburger SV and Arminia Bielefeld should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Hamburger SV form and stats
28 points is a decent return from 12 2. Bundesliga games here at Volksparkstadion for Hamburger SV. The data says 9 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses.
Hamburger SV shared the glory with Greuther Furth in their last match, an away game that ended all square 2-2. Previous to that game, a home match hosting Jahn Regensburg in a game that was won 2-1.
The home team are moderate favourites in this game. How does Hamburger handle that role? We have found eight games in our database similar to this one, based on the home odds. The stats for these games are three wins, two draws and three defeats.
There's a new game coming up fairly quickly for Hamburger as they are travelling to their away game against Stuttgart in the 2. Bundesliga. That match is four days after this one.
The Hamburger manager D. Hecking has got the team scoring with 27 from 12 home games in the league. From these home matches, Hamburger have conceded only 9 goals.
Arminia Bielefeld form and stats
The away team, who have the most scored goals (51) in 2. Bundesliga, have been very comfortable on their travels so far, racking up 8 wins, 4 draws and only 1 loss in the 2. Bundesliga.
There were no winners in Bielefeld's previous match, a 2. Bundesliga home game that ended 1-1 vs Osnabrück (placed 13th). Ahead of that match was the away draw versus Stuttgart that ended 1-1.
Arminia Bielefeld are the outsiders in this one, but not by much. Their performance in similar games (being the away team and moderate outsiders) is two wins, one draw and two defeats. From a total of five matches.
A new game in only three days for Bielefeld, the 2. Bundesliga home match versus Dynamo Dresden. Busy days.
The Bielefeld manager U. Neuhaus has got the team scoring on the road, with 28 away goals in 13 league matches. As opposed to that, Bielefeld have seen the ball go into their own net 14 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThis is the result when the teams met earlier this season; Arminia Bielefeld - Hamburger 1-1. As for the last ten games between these two teams, there's five Hamburger SV victories, four draws and one Arminia Bielefeld win. Over/under statistics; two of these games ended with three goals or more, eight matches with two goals or less.
Hamburger SV missing players
Arminia Bielefeld missing players
|Hamburger SV||Arminia Bielefeld|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||50%||85%||92%|
|92%||83%||75%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||69%||73%|
|54%||50%||50%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||25%||54%||46%|
|35%||25%||50%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||25%||46%||38%|
|12%||17%||25%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||25%||31%||19%|
|23%||42%||50%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||38%||35%|
|15%||17%||25%||Failed to Score||F T||50%||23%||15%|
|6.6||7.2||7||Corners for (avg)||C F||6||5.3||5.8|
|3.6||3||2.8||Corners against (avg)||C A||2.8||4||4.1|
|1.3||1.1||0.8||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1.5||1.5||1.7|
|2||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|409||193||67||Total Shots||T S||52||165||360|
|139||73||28||Shots on Target||S O||18||64||127|
|36%||37%||43%||Goal Efficiency||G E||28%||44%||40%|
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals (14) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals (25)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (9)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most points (28) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most scored goals (28) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the most scored goals (51)
- Arminia Bielefeld has the the best goal difference (+14) away
- Arminia Bielefeld has the the best goal difference (+26)
- Arminia Bielefeld have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Arminia Bielefeld have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Arminia Bielefeld is in the best form (4-2-0)
- Hamburger SV have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Hamburger SV have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded at home.
- Hamburger SV haven’t played a single 0-0 game.