Season ticket holders haven’t seen too many victories this season, with Belshina languishing in the 16th position so far. The guesting Slavia will be hopeful to defend their higher league position in this one.
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Belshina form and stats
When playing at home in the Vysshaya Liga, Belshina, who have the most conceded goals (20) in Vysshaya Liga, have managed 0 wins, 2 draws and suffered 3 defeats from 5 games. The home team are struggling everywhere these days as they haven't won a league-game, regardless of being the home or the away team, in ten attempts.
No payout for Belshina in their previous match, an away game at Shakhtyor that ended in defeat 0-4. The spoils were shared after 90 minutes before that, a home game that ended 1-1 versus Vitebsk.
Belshina were outplayed and humiliated in their previous game, as mentioned in the paragraph above. They will need to reinstall their confidence before this one.
Belshina have scored 3 league goals here from 5 matches, not a lot. With more than 1,5 conceded goals on average, the Belshina defense is not exactly impregnable. 9 goals conceded from 5 games. You can find more goal stats on the Statistics tab above.
Slavia form and stats
2-0-3 is the win-draw-loss statistic for Slavia in their Vysshaya Liga matches away.
Slavia delivered a 1-1 draw playing at home against Gorodeya (placed 12th) in their previous match; a Vysshaya Liga game. A 0-2 defeat away at Shakhtyor before that.
Slavia have a decent goal production going in their away games, although not fantastic. In 5 league away games 7 goals have been scored. For Slavia, more than two goals on average per game end up in their own net.
Head 2 HeadNumbers for the last ten meetings between these two teams are: five wins for Belshina, three draws and two wins for Slavia. Over 2,5 goals: five times; under 2,5 goals: five games.
Belshina missing players
Slavia missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||80%|
|80%||80%||67%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||100%||80%|
|50%||40%||33%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||80%||60%|
|30%||20%||33%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||40%||30%|
|10%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||20%||10%|
|0%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||20%|
|40%||40%||33%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||20%||30%|
|5.6||4.6||3.7||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||5.8||6.4|
|4.7||5.4||4||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||4.8||3.4|
|2.1||2.4||1.7||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||2.8||2.5|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||2||2|
|97||60||30||Total Shots||T S||0||40||74|
|31||18||6||Shots on Target||S O||0||17||31|
|23%||17%||33%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||41%||35%|
- All of Slavia's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Belshina has the most conceded goals (20)
- Belshina has the most conceded goals in the second half (14)
- Belshina has the most dropped points from leading position (7)
- Belshina has the the worst goal difference (-13)
- Belshina have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Belshina have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Belshina have won significantly less corners at home than away.
- Belshina have yet to win a game.
- Belshina haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Belshina is in the worst form (0-2-4)
- Slavia have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Slavia have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Slavia have scored at least twice as many goals away as Belshina have scored home.
- Slavia haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.