Only a win will satisfy the Shakhtyor supporters in this Stadyen Budaŭnik clash with Belshina, having a healthy lead on the opposition in the Vysshaya Liga table.
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Shakhtyor form and stats
Shakhtyor, who have the most clean sheets (7) in Vysshaya Liga, have collected 7 points from their Vysshaya Liga home games so far after 2-1-2. Hopes of three in a row are alive for Shakhtyor after consecutive victories at their own ground.
Shakhtyor are confident in defense, having played 405 minutes without conceding a goal in the league.
A nice win for Shakhtyor last time playing, versus Slavia. That was also a home game and the match ended 2-0 with Sergei Balanovich and Vitali Lisakovich scoring for the victors. Preceding that game was the away draw at Vitebsk that finished 0-0.
Shakhtyor has scored 7 league goals at home this season, in 5 matches. Shakhtyor are not conceding a lot of goals here at Stadyen Budaŭnik in the league, averaging less than one per game. The total is 3 from 5 matches.
Belshina form and stats
0-1-3 is the win-draw-loss statistic for Belshina in their Vysshaya Liga matches away. Belshina has lost their two previous away games and are eager to kill a negative trend in its infancy.
Belshina delivered a 1-1 draw playing at home against Vitebsk (placed 10th) in their previous match; a Vysshaya Liga game. Preceding that game, the 1-2 loss visiting Isloch's place.
With the home team given a winning probability of about 80% by the bookmakers, any positive result for the visitors would be a surprise. Checking earlier matches with similar odds with Belshina as the away team, we found one results. Statistics from these were zero away wins, zero draws and one defeat. The outsiders lost one of these games by at least two goals.
The visiting Belshina have scored more than one goal per away game in the league so far. The grand total is 4 goals from 4 games. As for defending, Belshina rarely keep clean sheets as they have conceded 7 goals from these away matches.
Head 2 HeadHead-2-head stats last ten meetings: five - two - three (Shakhtyor wins - draws - Belshina wins). As for goals, six matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), four had two or less.
Shakhtyor missing players
Belshina missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|67%||80%||50%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|56%||60%||50%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||75%||78%|
|22%||40%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||50%||50%||44%|
|11%||20%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||25%||22%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||50%||25%||11%|
|78%||60%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|44%||40%||50%||Failed to Score||F T||50%||25%||33%|
|6.7||5.8||5||Corners for (avg)||C F||5.5||6.2||5.3|
|3.6||2.6||3||Corners against (avg)||C A||4||4||4.8|
|3.2||2.8||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||1.8||2.1|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||1||1||2|
|129||68||21||Total Shots||T S||22||35||95|
|56||30||9||Shots on Target||S O||9||13||31|
|20%||23%||22%||Goal Efficiency||G E||22%||31%||23%|
- Belshina has the most conceded goals in the second half (11)
- Belshina has the most dropped points from leading position (7)
- Belshina has the the worst goal difference (-9)
- Belshina have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Belshina have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Belshina have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Belshina have yet to win a game.
- Belshina haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Shakhtyor has the fewest conceded goals (3)
- Shakhtyor has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (1)
- Shakhtyor has the most clean sheets (7)
- Shakhtyor have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Shakhtyor have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Shakhtyor have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded at home.