With their 5 point advantage in the league table, New York RB fans are hoping to see their team collect maximum points from this game against Cincinnati.
New York RB and Cincinnati should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
New York RB form and stats
Overall Major League Soccer stats at home this season for New York RB are 2-0-2 (wins-draw-losses). We have seen two home losses in a row now for York, who are hoping that the phrase “third time lucky” applies to them.
A good away victory last time out for York, who won 2-0 against DC United (placed 11th). Ahead of that match, New York RB lost 0-3 at home to Philadelphia Union.
New York RB are traveling soon after this match as the Major League Soccer match at Inter Miami awaits in four days.
New York RB are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 4 goals in 4 games. With more than 1,5 conceded goals on average, the York defense is not exactly impregnable. 6 goals conceded from 4 games. You can find more goal stats on the Statistics tab above.
Cincinnati form and stats
The hunting on away grounds haven’t been very fruitful for Cincinnati, who have the fewest scored goals (7) in Major League Soccer, so far with only 3 points returning home. The records show 1-0-5 (win-draw-lose). The pressure to perform on the road is increasing on J. Stam, the Cincinnati manager, as the last three away games were defeats.
Cincinnati play their second straight away game, having lost the previous one 1-2 to New York City (placed 5th). Preceding that game, the 0-3 loss visiting Columbus Crew's place.
The visitors are returning home after this fixture, hosting Philadelphia Union in just four days.
The visitors have scored 5 goals from 6 away games in the league, an average of less than one per game. The Cincinnati manager J. Stam has some worries about the defense as 13 goals have been conceded in these travels.
Head 2 HeadCincinnati - York 2-0 was the story when these teams last met, earlier this season. Head-2-head stats last five meetings: four - zero - one (York wins - draws - Cincinnati wins). As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), three had two or less.
New York RB missing players
Cincinnati missing players
|New York RB||Cincinnati|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||75%|
|64%||50%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||86%||67%|
|18%||50%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||71%||50%|
|9%||25%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||14%||17%|
|9%||25%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||14%||8%|
|27%||25%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||14%||42%|
|45%||50%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||29%||50%|
|4.8||5||12||Corners for (avg)||C F||2||2||2.2|
|4.2||3.2||5||Corners against (avg)||C A||6||4.9||5.6|
|1||0.8||1||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.4||2.2|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|116||53||18||Total Shots||T S||15||75||110|
|39||16||5||Shots on Target||S O||4||19||32|
|23%||25%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||25%||32%||25%|
- Cincinnati has the fewest scored goals (7) in Major League Soccer
- Cincinnati has the most conceded goals (13) away in Major League Soccer
- Cincinnati has the the worst goal difference (-10) in Major League Soccer
- Cincinnati has the the worst goal difference (-8) away in Major League Soccer
- Cincinnati have conceded at least twice as many corners as they have won.
- Cincinnati have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Cincinnati have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Cincinnati haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.
- Cincinnati is in the worst form (0-3-3)
- New York RB has the fewest matches over the total-line (2) in Major League Soccer
- New York RB has the most matches under the total-line (9) in Major League Soccer
- New York RB have created more than twice as many corners as Cincinnati.
- New York RB have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- New York RB haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|5||New York City||11||5||1||5||10||9||5||3||0||2||7||6||6||2||1||3||3||3||1||16|
|6||New York RB||11||4||2||5||9||13||4||2||0||2||4||6||7||2||2||3||5||7||-4||14|