It's advantage Columbus Crew so far with their 1st position in the Major League Soccer table, welcoming Nashville SC who are placed 9th.
Columbus Crew and Nashville SC should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Columbus Crew form and stats
When playing at home in the Major League Soccer, Columbus Crew, who have the fewest conceded goals (4) in Major League Soccer, have managed 5 wins, 0 draws and suffered 0 defeats from 5 games. Columbus are on a three game winning streak in their home games.
Columbus manager C. Porter and his team return home after a 2-2 draw away versus Chicago Fire (placed 12th) in the Major League Soccer. Previous to that game, a home match hosting Cincinnati in a game that was won 3-0.
There was plenty of action in the dying minutes of the game against Chicago Fire as Gyasi Zardes's goal in the 89th minute completed a cancellation of 0-2 and secured a draw after 90 minutes.
Another home game is coming up fairly shortly for the hosts, as Minnesota United are coming to town in four days.
The Columbus Crew manager C. Porter has got the team scoring with 10 from 5 home games in the league. Defensively Columbus have been outstanding, conceding less than half a goal on average per home game in the league (0 in 5 games). For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Nashville SC form and stats
There's been little loot from Nashville SC's travels as they have only collected 5 points from 6 away games in the Major League Soccer. Nashville SC, who have the fewest scored goals (2) away in Major League Soccer, only have 1 win to counter their 3 defeats and 2 draws.
Nashville SC had fun at their own home (MAPFRE Stadium) last time out, beating Atlanta United 4-2. H. Mukhtar, A. Danladi, D. McCarty and D. Badji scored. Ahead of that match was the away draw versus Inter Miami that ended 0-0.
A crazy, crazy match with lots of goals last time out for Nashville SC, as mentioned above. 6 goals in that one, will this match be as much fun?
A quick return to home after this game, as Nashville are hosting DC United in the Major League Soccer only four days away.
There's been a serious shortage of goals from Nashville's away games in the league this season with only 2 goals from 6 matches. 6 goals have been conceded by Nashville SC in these games.
Head 2 Head
Columbus Crew missing players
Nashville SC missing players
|Columbus Crew||Nashville SC|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|92%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||67%||80%|
|58%||67%||50%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||33%||50%|
|33%||33%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||17%||30%|
|17%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||17%||20%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||10%|
|67%||83%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||50%||40%|
|17%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||67%||40%|
|5.7||5.2||5.5||Corners for (avg)||C F||4||5.3||5.1|
|4.3||4||4||Corners against (avg)||C A||5||2.7||4|
|1.7||1.7||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||1.8||1.7|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|139||79||25||Total Shots||T S||16||95||122|
|46||24||9||Shots on Target||S O||4||28||38|
|41%||46%||33%||Goal Efficiency||G E||25%||7%||13%|
- Columbus Crew has the fewest conceded goals (0) at home in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the fewest conceded goals (4) in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (2) in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the most clean sheets (5) at home in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the most clean sheets (8) in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the most points (15) at home in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the the best goal difference (+10) at home in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew has the the best goal difference (+14) in Major League Soccer
- Columbus Crew have not yet lost a game at home.
- Columbus Crew have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Columbus Crew have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Columbus Crew have scored more than double the goals of Nashville SC.
- Columbus Crew haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Nashville SC has the fewest scored goals (2) away in Major League Soccer
- Nashville SC have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
|5||New York City||11||5||1||5||10||9||5||3||0||2||7||6||6||2||1||3||3||3||1||16|
|6||New York RB||11||4||2||5||9||13||4||2||0||2||4||6||7||2||2||3||5||7||-4||14|