An important duel in the bottom section of the Primera Division, with both Carlos Stein and Atlético Grau experiencing more worry than joy. This match is a classic "six-pointer" with the home team placed 18th and the visitors in 20th place.
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Carlos Stein form and stats
Carlos Stein's struggle is real here at Estadio Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería with only 2 points collected from 6 Primera Division games. The win-draw-lost numbers are ugly: 0-2-4.
Carlos Stein drew their last game, also a home match. César Vallejo (placed 9th) was the opponent, 2-2 the score. Prior to that, an away loss at Sport Huancayo.
Carlos Stein aren't scoring a lot here at Estadio Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería in the league, with only 5 goals from 6 games. Goals are flowing in at the wrong end for Carlos with 12 goals conceded in these matches.
Atlético Grau form and stats
The story so far for the visiting team, who have the fewest scored goals (6) in Primera Division, on their Primera Division travels is 0 wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats. Atlético Grau are desperate to end a eleven-game winless run, as they haven't won a game since the Juan Aurich fixture.
Atlético Grau's last game ended in a draw, the home match versus Ayacucho that finished 2-2. It was a defeat before that one as the away game against Deportivo Llacuabamba wasn't a success with a 0-2 loss.
It looked so good for Atlético Grau vs Ayacucho, but the job was not completed and victory was lost as a 2-0 lead was turned into a 2-2 draw.
Atlético are seemingly not capable of scoring regularly on their travels in the league. They have only managed 0 goals from 5 away games. Atlético have conceded 5 goals in these away matches.
Head 2 Head
J. Collazos Viveros
Carlos Stein missing players
Atlético Grau missing players
|Carlos Stein||Atlético Grau|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||80%||80%|
|64%||83%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||20%||50%|
|36%||67%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||0%||20%|
|18%||33%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||20%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||10%|
|18%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||20%||20%|
|36%||33%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||100%||100%||60%|
|3.5||3.8||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||5.5||3.8||3.3|
|5.8||5||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||3.5||7.4||7|
|2.9||2.8||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.4||2.7|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|101||52||0||Total Shots||T S||15||30||61|
|37||19||0||Shots on Target||S O||4||10||24|
|24%||26%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||0%||25%|
- Atlético Grau has the fewest scored goals (0) away in Primera Division
- Atlético Grau has the fewest scored goals (6) in Primera Division
- Atlético Grau has the fewest scored goals in the second half (1) in Primera Division
- Atlético Grau have conceded at least twice as many corners as they have won.
- Atlético Grau have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Atlético Grau have failed to score a single goal away.
- Atlético Grau have yet to win a game.
- Carlos Stein has the fewest points (2) at home in Primera Division
- Carlos Stein has the the worst goal difference (-7) at home in Primera Division
- Carlos Stein have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored at home.
- Carlos Stein have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Carlos Stein have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Carlos Stein have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Atlético Grau have scored away.
- Carlos Stein have yet to win a game at home.
- Carlos Stein haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|17||Universidad San Martín||10||2||3||5||8||15||5||1||2||2||6||6||5||1||1||3||2||9||-7||9|