This could be an interesting match as Grorud have their presumed home advantage while Ranheim are ahead 7 points in the Obos-Ligaen table.
There should be plenty of energy on the pitch in this game, as both sides have had time to recuperate from their last game. Let's hope both teams are ready to give it all.
Grorud form and stats
Grorud have played 8 Obos-Ligaen games at their own stadium so far this season, resulting in 4-2-2 (wins-draws-losses). Grorud are splitting points both home and away, currently holding an interesting streak of four drawn games in a row. Their last two home games have resulted in two points, meaning they were both draws.
Grorud drew their last game, 2-2 away at Raufoss (placed 11th). The spoils were shared after 90 minutes before that, a home game that ended 1-1 versus Stjørdals-Blink.
There will be little rest for Grorud after this match as they are travelling to Tromsø for a Obos-Ligaen game in only four days.
The Grorud fans have had their share of opportunities to cheer home goals this season, having seen 13 goals in 8 league matches. Grorud have conceded 8 in these home matches.
Ranheim form and stats
The story so far for the visiting team, who have the most scored goals (43) in Obos-Ligaen, on their Obos-Ligaen travels is 4 wins, 0 draws and 3 defeats. It's a growing despair in Ranheim as they have recorded three consecutive losses.
Ranheim might have something to prove in this game as they lost at home in their previous match. Ullensaker / Kisa proved too strong as Ranheim slumped to a 2-3 defeat in front of their own fans at EXTRA Arena. Preceding that game, the 1-3 loss visiting Lillestrøm's place.
A new game in only four days for Ranheim, the Obos-Ligaen home match versus Åsane. Busy days.
Today's guests are confident travelers having scored 18 goals in 7 league games away this season. The Ranheim manager S. Maalen has some worries about the defense as 15 goals have been conceded in these travels.
Head 2 HeadThis is the result when the teams met earlier this season; Ranheim - Grorud 5-3. Head-2-head stats last two meetings: zero - zero - two (Grorud wins - draws - Ranheim wins). As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), zero had two or less.
Grorud missing players
Ranheim missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|87%||88%||75%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||93%|
|47%||50%||25%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||100%||93%|
|27%||25%||25%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||71%||67%|
|7%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||50%||43%||53%|
|20%||25%||25%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||14%||13%|
|13%||25%||25%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||14%||13%|
|3.2||1.9||1.2||Corners for (avg)||C F||5.5||6||7|
|6.7||6.9||5.8||Corners against (avg)||C A||3||2.7||2.8|
|2.1||2.4||2.2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1.5||1.3||1.1|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|117||66||32||Total Shots||T S||22||85||168|
|58||30||13||Shots on Target||S O||10||33||73|
|40%||43%||46%||Goal Efficiency||G E||60%||55%||59%|
- All of Ranheim's away-matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Grorud have conceded at least twice as many corners as they have won.
- Grorud have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Grorud have won significantly less corners at home than away.
- Grorud haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Ranheim has the most matches over the total-line (11) in Obos-Ligaen
- Ranheim has the most scored goals (18) away in Obos-Ligaen
- Ranheim has the most scored goals (43) in Obos-Ligaen
- Ranheim has the most scored goals in the second half (27) in Obos-Ligaen
- Ranheim have created more than twice as many corners as Grorud.
- Ranheim have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Ranheim have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Ranheim haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|9||Ullensaker / Kisa||15||4||5||6||27||30||8||3||3||2||17||12||7||1||2||4||10||18||-3||17|