This could be an interesting match as Brann have their presumed home advantage while Bodø / Glimt are ahead 25 points in the Eliteserien table.
Both teams should be fairly well rested for this game, as they have had some quiet days to prepare. Hopefully this will translate into lots of action on the pitch.
This pitch has grass, which is not Bodø / Glimt's usual surface at their own ground. When playing on grass Bodø / Glimt have performed like this: Played 13 matches resulting in 2 wins, 7 draws and 4 defeats with the goal stats 14-17 (scored/conceded).
It's quite the trip for Bodø / Glimt when visiting Brann as the cities are 1300 kilometers apart.
Brann form and stats
2 victories, 3 draws and 3 defeats. That’s what Brann have to build on here at Brann Stadion in the Eliteserien.
No payout for Brann in their previous match, an away game at Vålerenga that ended in defeat 1-5. The spoils were shared after 90 minutes before that, a home game that ended 1-1 versus Strømsgodset.
As you see from the result above, Brann suffered greatly in their last game. Thankfully the team has a new chance to prove themselves in this one. The game against Vålerenga was basically lost in the first half (1-5) and the second half was more of a formality. Markus Pettersen had a busy but productive day in the Vålerenga match. Despite making six saves the loss could not be prevented.
Brann are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 11 goals in 8 games. Brann have conceded 9 in these home matches.
Bodø / Glimt form and stats
Rock solid. That's the only way to describe the travels of Bodø / Glimt so far, with 7-2-0 (wins-draws-losses) so far. Those are Eliteserien statistics. The visitors have performed well in their home games as well, building a total win streak of four games home and away. Glimt hope to make it five in this match. Winning streaks in away matches are not that common, but Glimt are close to a proper streak after winning their two previous away games.
Jens Petter Hauge (2), Victor Okoh Boniface and Ulrik Saltnes (2) scored in Bodø / Glimt's previous match, the home game against Odd that ended 6-1. Ahead of that match was the victory versus Sarpsborg 08 at their stadium, the result 3-0.
As mentioned above, Glimt was the only team on the pitch versus Odd in their previous game, winning 6-1. This could be a tougher task.
The Glimt manager K. Knutsen has seen his team go crazy on the road this season, having scored 29 goals in 9 league matches away. As opposed to that, Bodø / Glimt have seen the ball go into their own net 12 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThis is not the first time this season these parties meet, as the history books show this recent fixture: Bodø / Glimt - Brann 5-0. Last ten meetings between the teams: Brann won four, Bodø / Glimt won four and two draws. six games with over 2,5 goals, four matches with two goals or less.
Brann missing players
Bodø / Glimt missing players
|Brann||Bodø / Glimt|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|82%||88%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|59%||50%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||100%||100%|
|29%||12%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||78%||76%|
|12%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||50%||44%||53%|
|18%||12%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||22%||24%|
|18%||12%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||0%|
|6.5||7.6||6||Corners for (avg)||C F||7||6.6||6.7|
|5.5||3.5||2||Corners against (avg)||C A||3.5||4.6||4.6|
|1.6||1.9||1.5||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2.5||1.7||1.3|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|220||123||16||Total Shots||T S||33||147||306|
|79||48||7||Shots on Target||S O||9||56||112|
|28%||23%||29%||Goal Efficiency||G E||67%||52%||55%|
- All of Bodø / Glimt's matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Bodø / Glimt has the fewest matches under the total-line (3) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most points (23) away in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most points from losing position (16) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most scored goals (29) away in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most scored goals (62) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most scored goals in the first half (32) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the most scored goals in the second half (30) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the the best goal difference (+17) away in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt has the the best goal difference (+43) in Eliteserien
- Bodø / Glimt have not yet lost a game.
- Bodø / Glimt have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Bodø / Glimt have scored in all their matches so far.
- Bodø / Glimt have scored more than double the goals of Brann.
- Bodø / Glimt haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Bodø / Glimt is in the best form (5-1-0)
- Brann have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded at home.
- Brann haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|1||Bodø / Glimt||17||15||2||0||62||19||8||8||0||0||33||7||9||7||2||0||29||12||43||47|