This match features two teams living in the basement of the OTP Bank Liga, Kaposvári Rákóczi holding 12th place and Zalaegerszegi TE lying 10th. A good chance for both teams to improve their position.
Kaposvári Rákóczi form and stats
With 2 OTP Bank Liga wins, 1 draw and 10 defeats from their home games, Kaposvári Rákóczi, who have the most conceded goals (57) in OTP Bank Liga, are certainly not brimming with confidence. Problems are piling up for Kaposvári as they are struggling in their away games as well, taking their total losing streak to a running total of eight games. This streak could be one for the history books. The season ticket holders are starting to dread their visits here at Rákóczi Stadion, with the home team losing four in a row. They have not avoided a defeat here since the Puskas game.
Kaposvári haven't scored a league goal since they found the net 469 minutes ago. M. Fodor scored that one.
The fans are hoping that Kaposvári Rákóczi will strike back in this match, putting things right after the 0-5 away loss in the OTP Bank Liga game against Ferencvaros (placed 1st). Preceding that match was a defeat to Mezokovesd-Zsory (0-4).
As you see from the result above, Kaposvári Rákóczi suffered greatly in their last game. Thankfully the team has a new chance to prove themselves in this one.
Kaposvári have scored 12 league goals here from 13 matches, not a lot. Kaposvári have conceded 27 goals in these home games, a significant number.
Zalaegerszegi TE form and stats
4 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. That’s the product of Zalaegerszegi TE playing as the away team in the OTP Bank Liga this season. Momentum is building for Zalaegerszegi in their away games, having won their two previous outings.
It's the second away game in a row for Zalaegerszegi, but there's smiles all around after the 3-0 victory versus Debrecen (placed 8th) in the OTP Bank Liga last time out. Preceding that game was the away victory against Debrecen with the score of 3-0.
The visiting Zalaegerszegi TE have scored more than one goal per away game in the league so far. The grand total is 18 goals from 13 games. In the opposite end, Zalaegerszegi have conceded 20 goals in their away games.
Head 2 HeadThe dueling parties have met before this season: Zalaegerszegi TE - Kaposvári Rákóczi 2-0. H2H stats regardless of arena (last ten matches): Kaposvári five wins, one draw and Zalaegerszegi TE four victories. As for goals, seven matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), three games had two or less.
Kaposvári Rákóczi missing players
Zalaegerszegi TE missing players
|Kaposvári Rákóczi||Zalaegerszegi TE|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||50%||92%||96%|
|84%||85%||67%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||69%||80%|
|48%||54%||67%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||54%||48%|
|32%||38%||33%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||38%||32%|
|24%||23%||33%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||31%||20%|
|8%||8%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||31%||20%|
|60%||54%||67%||Failed to Score||F T||100%||38%||28%|
|3.9||4.8||4.7||Corners for (avg)||C F||3.5||3.5||4.4|
|7.4||5.8||5||Corners against (avg)||C A||6.5||6.2||6.6|
|2.6||1.8||1.3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2.5||2.2||2.1|
|2||2||0||Red cards||R C||0||6||6|
|234||145||39||Total Shots||T S||36||154||269|
|97||60||19||Shots on Target||S O||6||59||102|
|20%||20%||11%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||31%||32%|
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the fewest clean sheets (2)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the fewest points (7) at home
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the fewest points from losing position (1)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the fewest scored goals (19)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the fewest scored goals in the second half (7)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the most conceded goals (27) at home
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the most conceded goals (57)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the most conceded goals in the first half (32)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the most conceded goals in the second half (25)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the most dropped points from leading position (15)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the the worst goal difference (-15) at home
- Kaposvári Rákóczi has the the worst goal difference (-38)
- Kaposvári Rákóczi have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Kaposvári Rákóczi have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Kaposvári Rákóczi have won significantly more corners at home than away.
- Kaposvári Rákóczi haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Kaposvári Rákóczi is in the worst form (0-0-6)
- Zalaegerszegi TE has the most points from losing position (12)
- Zalaegerszegi TE have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Zalaegerszegi TE have won significantly less corners away then at home.