Struggling Szeged 2011 will be hoping to pull off an upset when they welcome high-flying Gyirmót in the upcoming league round. It’s 16th vs 2nd and the home crowd will have moderate expectations.
It's no vacation for neither Szeged nor Gyirmót as both were in action only a few days ago. Expect some tired legs on the pitch and/or possibly some changes to the lineups.
Szeged 2011 form and stats
When playing at home in the Merkantil Bank Liga, Szeged 2011 have managed 1 win, 1 draw and suffered 2 defeats from 4 games.
Szeged enjoyed a nice away win last time out, playing at Szolnoki MÁV's place. The match ended 2-0 with T. Takács scoring. Previous to that game, a home match hosting Siófok in a game that was won 2-1.
There will be little rest for Szeged after this match as they are travelling to Veszprem for a Hungarian Cup game in only three days.
The Szeged fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 4 in 4 matches. Szeged have conceded 6 from these games.
Gyirmót form and stats
Things could have gone better for Gyirmót in their Merkantil Bank Liga away matches, but 3 points from 3 games is all right.
Impressive finishing from P. Nagy, N. Heffler and I. Szatmári secured the home win 3-0 against DEAC in their previous game. Ahead of that game was the 1-1 draw at home against Szolnoki MÁV.
Gyirmót delivered their win in the match against DEAC already in the first half, and could slow the play down in the final 45 minutes to ensure the glorious victory. A solid performance!
The visitors will be packing their bags again in only four days as another away game awaits: The Hungarian Cup trip to Kerekegyházi.
The visiting Gyirmót have scored more than one goal per away game in the league so far. The grand total is 4 goals from 3 games. Gyirmót struggle to build an impenetrable defensive wall in away matches with a total of 5 goals conceded from these games.
Head 2 HeadHead-to-head totals (for the last eight meetings): Szeged 2011 won zero games, four matches ended with a draw and Gyirmót has four wins. Over 2,5 goals / under 2,5 goals: two / six
Szeged 2011 missing players
Gyirmót missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||88%|
|38%||50%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||67%||62%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||33%||12%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|12%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||38%|
|38%||25%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||100%||33%||12%|
|4.2||4.2||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||6||4||3.1|
|3.5||1||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||6||10.5||7.6|
|1.5||1.5||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2||2.4|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|61||25||0||Total Shots||T S||12||19||79|
|22||9||0||Shots on Target||S O||3||7||32|
|32%||44%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||43%||41%|
- All of Gyirmót's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- All of Szeged 2011's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Gyirmót has the most scored goals in the first half (8) in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Gyirmót have conceded at least twice as many corners as they have won.
- Gyirmót have won significantly more corners away than at home.
- Gyirmót haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Gyirmót is in the best form (4-1-1)
- Szeged 2011 has the most points from losing position (5) in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Szeged 2011 have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Szeged 2011 have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Szeged 2011 have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded at home.
- Szeged 2011 haven’t played a single 0-0 game.