1st position in the Merkantil Bank Liga table for Debrecen so far, a good performance. The home supporters hope for more joy as 10th-placed Dorogi visits Nagyerdei Stadion.
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Debrecen form and stats
When playing at home in the Merkantil Bank Liga, Debrecen, who have the most scored goals (24) in Merkantil Bank Liga, have managed 5 wins, 0 draws and suffered 0 defeats from 5 games. Debrecen has won so many consecutive home games (five in a row) that they struggle to remember the last time points were lost here at Nagyerdei Stadion. We remember; it was Paksi SE.
Debrecen manager E. Kondás and his team return home after a 1-1 draw away versus Soroksár SC (placed 11th) in the Merkantil Bank Liga. Before that game, the 3-1 home victory against Pécsi MFC.
Debrecen are believed to win this game, given a winning chance of about 70% by the bookmakers. We have checked our records for their performance in similar circumstances and found six matches and the win/draw/lost stats: Won five, drew zero and lost one.
Goals are plentiful at Nagyerdei Stadion in the league this season as Debrecen has scored 15 goals here in 5 home games. Debrecen are not conceding a lot of goals here at Nagyerdei Stadion in the league, averaging less than one per game. The total is 4 from 5 matches.
Dorogi form and stats
2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. That’s the product of Dorogi playing as the away team in the Merkantil Bank Liga this season.
It's another away game for the visitors, as they travelled to Csákvári TK (placed 20th) in their previous outing. The Merkantil Bank Liga match ended in a draw 2-2. A loss against Budaörs was the result prior to that, in a home game.
The match against Csákvári TK looked like a defeat for Dorogi, but they did not accept the outcome and clawed their way back to 2-2. M. Kovács equalized in the 90th minute. As mentioned above, Dorogi drew the match against Csákvári TK. Manager S. Németh brought on M. Kovács to rescue the draw from a losing position and it worked.
You'll want to know how Dorogi managed when outsiders such as today. Our database found one similar match resulting in zero away wins, zero draws and one home win.
Dorogi are scoring more than one goal per away game on average, having accumulated 8 away goals from 6 games (in the league). Dorogi struggle to build an impenetrable defensive wall in away matches with a total of 10 goals conceded from these games.
Head 2 HeadDebrecen-Dorogi H2H statistics last three meetings regardless of arena: Debrecen one win, Dorogi one win, one draw. two of these three matches had three or more goals (over 2,5).
Debrecen missing players
Dorogi missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||91%|
|82%||80%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||82%|
|55%||80%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||67%||36%|
|27%||40%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||33%||18%|
|9%||20%||50%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|36%||60%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||27%|
|9%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||17%||36%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.7||1||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||2.2||1.9|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|178||83||26||Total Shots||T S||0||41||82|
|58||33||10||Shots on Target||S O||0||16||36|
|41%||45%||80%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||44%||28%|
- All of Dorogi's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Debrecen has the most scored goals (15) at home in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Debrecen has the most scored goals (24) in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Debrecen has the most scored goals in the second half (17) in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Debrecen has the the best goal difference (+11) at home in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Debrecen has the the best goal difference (+15) in Merkantil Bank Liga
- Debrecen have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Debrecen have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Debrecen have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Debrecen have scored more than double the goals of Dorogi.
- Debrecen have won all their matches at home so far.
- Debrecen haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Dorogi have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Dorogi have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Dorogi haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.