Both teams are enjoying a good season so far and games like this could be decisive. Here's the preview for Bà Ria Vũng Tàu - Binh Dinh!
Bà Ria Vũng Tàu and Binh Dinh should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Bà Ria Vũng Tàu form and stats
Bà Ria Vũng Tàu, who have the fewest conceded goals (7) in V-League 2, have played 5 V-League 2 games at their own stadium so far this season, resulting in 3-2-0 (wins-draws-losses). The team is able to perform also as the away side, as they are nurturing a very healthy winning streak of five straight victories regardless of arena. Vũng has recorded two wins in a row here at Sân vận động Bà Rịa, increasing their hopes of victory in this match.
It's back home for Vũng, who return with a good feeling about themselves after beating Pho Hien away with the result 1-0. Ahead of that match, Vũng won a home game hosting Bình Phước (2-1).
The home team are moderate favourites in this game. How does Bà Ria Vũng Tàu handle that role? We have found two games in our database similar to this one, based on the home odds. The stats for these games are one win, one draw and zero defeats.
Bà Ria Vũng Tàu have proved capable of finding the net in their games here at Sân vận động Bà Rịa with 9 goals in 5 league matches. Vũng are not conceding a lot of goals here at Sân vận động Bà Rịa in the league, averaging less than one per game. The total is 3 from 5 matches.
Binh Dinh form and stats
The visitors are W2-D1-L2 on the road this term. That's in the V-League 2.
Binh had fun at their own home (Sân vận động Bà Rịa) last time out, beating Bình Phước 4-1. Prior to that match, a home win 2-0 against An Giang.
Binh are the outsiders in this one, but not by much. Their performance in similar games (being the away team and moderate outsiders) is zero wins, one draw and one defeat. From a total of two matches.
Binh Dinh have a decent goal production going in their away games, although not fantastic. In 5 league away games 5 goals have been scored. As opposed to that, Binh have seen the ball go into their own net 5 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThe most recent history between these sides is the Bà Ria Vũng Tàu - Binh Dinh 1-0 played earlier this season.
Bà Ria Vũng Tàu missing players
Binh Dinh missing players
|Bà Ria Vũng Tàu||Binh Dinh|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|92%||83%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|46%||67%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||40%||69%|
|38%||50%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||20%||46%|
|31%||33%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||20%||23%|
|8%||17%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||20%||15%|
|54%||50%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||100%||40%||38%|
|15%||17%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||20%||8%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.4||1.3||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.6||2|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||1|
|124||59||13||Total Shots||T S||8||51||141|
|54||22||3||Shots on Target||S O||3||18||62|
|37%||50%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||33%||28%||35%|
- Binh Dinh has the most scored goals in the second half (15) in V-League 2
- Binh Dinh haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu has the fewest conceded goals (7) in V-League 2
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (3) in V-League 2
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu has the most clean sheets (7) in V-League 2
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu has the most scored goals in the first half (11) in V-League 2
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu has the the best goal difference (+10) in V-League 2
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu have not yet lost a game at home.
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Binh Dinh have scored away.
- Bà Ria Vũng Tàu is in the best form (5-1-0)
|1||Bà Ria Vũng Tàu||11||7||3||1||17||7||5||3||2||0||9||3||6||4||1||1||8||4||10||24|
|2||Sanna Khanh Hoa||11||6||2||3||17||8||6||4||1||1||14||4||5||2||1||2||3||4||9||20|