It's early days in the Segunda Division and both ULA and Real Frontera are still hoping for a flying start in order to set the tone for the season. Three points can make a big difference at this stage.
It’s busy days for these teams as both were in action only a few days ago. There’s no rest for the wicked, or in this case; no rest for ULA and Real Frontera.
ULA form and stats
ULA, who have the fewest points (0) at home in Segunda Division, have played 1 Segunda Division games at their own stadium so far this season, resulting in 0-0-1 (wins-draws-losses).
In their previous game, led his ULA to a defeat in the Segunda Division match away at Ureña. The manager is hoping to put things right immediately here at Estadio Olímpico Guillermo Soto Rosa. Before that game, the 1-0 home victory against Atlético El Vigía.
The manager will start preparations for the next game as soon this is finished, as the hosts are going to JBL Zulia in only two days.
At Estadio Olímpico Guillermo Soto Rosa, ULA has the goal stats of 1-2 (for/against) from 1 league fixture.
Real Frontera form and stats
Things could have gone better for Real Frontera in their Segunda Division away matches, but 3 points from 2 games is all right. It's looking increasingly bleak for Real Frontera who now has to deal with a four game losing streak. ULA was the last time a defeat was avoided. Three might be a magic number, but there's been little wizardry in Frontera's last three away games as they have all been lost.
The manager was unhappy after their last game, a Segunda Division match played at their home ground Estadio Pedro Chávez. Real Frontera suffered a 1-2 loss to Hermanos Colmenares. The game before that, was lost at home, a 0-2 defeat against JBL Zulia.
After this away game Real Frontera return home for a Segunda Division game against Ureña. That game is only two sleeps after this.
Real Frontera have the goal stats of 3-3 (for/against) from 2 business trips in the league at this early stage of the season.
Head 2 HeadULA and Real Frontera have met before this season: Real Frontera - ULA 0-0. Numbers for the last ten meetings between these two teams are: two wins for ULA, two draws and six wins for Real Frontera. Over 2,5 goals: eight times; under 2,5 goals: two games.
ULA missing players
Real Frontera missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|89%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||78%|
|67%||50%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||78%|
|44%||25%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||100%||67%|
|33%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||25%||22%|
|33%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||11%|
|22%||25%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||25%||33%|
|33%||25%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||50%||50%||56%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.2||3||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||1.7||2.9|
|3||2||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|64||26||11||Total Shots||T S||6||13||51|
|24||8||3||Shots on Target||S O||0||2||15|
|46%||38%||33%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||50%||27%|
- All of Real Frontera's away-matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Real Frontera has the fewest scored goals in the first half (1) in Segunda Division
- Real Frontera has the most conceded goals in the second half (8) in Segunda Division
- Real Frontera has the most matches over the total-line (5) in Segunda Division
- Real Frontera have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Real Frontera have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Real Frontera haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.
- Real Frontera is in the worst form (0-1-5)
- ULA has the fewest points (0) at home in Segunda Division
- ULA has the most conceded goals in the first half (9) in Segunda Division
- ULA has the most dropped points from leading position (5) in Segunda Division
- ULA haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
|3||Atlético El Vigía||3||1||1||1||4||2||2||1||0||1||4||2||1||0||1||0||0||0||2||4|