After three games we know a little more about the qualities of Atlético El Vigía and Ureña in this fresh Segunda Division season. Read our match preview!
It’s busy days for these teams as both were in action only a few days ago. There’s no rest for the wicked, or in this case; no rest for Atlético and Ureña.
This pitch has grass, which is not Ureña's usual surface at their own ground. When playing on grass Ureña have performed like this: Played 29 matches resulting in 13 wins, 6 draws and 10 defeats with the goal stats 38-36 (scored/conceded).
Atlético El Vigía form and stats
OK but not perfect. That could be the conclusion for Atlético El Vigía's two home games in the Segunda Division so far this season, having collected 3 points here at Estadio Olímpico Guillermo Soto Rosa.
Stress levels are on the rise for Atlético El Vigía's attacking players as they have now played 180 minutes without scoring in a league game. A. Cesar was their last goal scorer.
The fans are hoping that Atlético will strike back in this match, putting things right after the 0-2 away loss in the Segunda Division game against JBL Zulia. Prior to that, an away loss at ULA.
There's a new game coming up fairly quickly for Atlético as they are travelling to their away game against Hermanos Colmenares in the Segunda Division. That match is two days after this one.
At Estadio Olímpico Guillermo Soto Rosa, Atlético El Vigía has the goal stats of 4-2 (for/against) from 2 league fixtures.
Ureña form and stats
Ureña are yet to lose a point on their Segunda Division travels this season with 2 wins from 2 away games.
Ureña had fun at their own home (Estadio Olímpico Guillermo Soto Rosa) last time out, beating ULA 2-0. A loss against Hermanos Colmenares was the result prior to that, in a home game.
Ureña has another fixture away, a Segunda Division game, against Real Frontera in just two days. A tough schedule for the visitors!
4 goals so far away for Ureña, while their defence has allowed the opposition to score 2. All from 2 league matches away.
Head 2 HeadThe last H2H meeting was Ureña - Atlético 1-1, played this season. H2H stats regardless of arena (last ten matches): Atlético two wins, three draws and Ureña five victories. As for goals, six matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), four games had two or less.
Atlético El Vigía missing players
Ureña missing players
|Atlético El Vigía||Ureña|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|89%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|78%||100%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||75%||90%|
|33%||50%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||50%||40%|
|11%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||10%|
|11%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|33%||50%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||50%||40%|
|33%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||10%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.4||1.8||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||3.7||3.4|
|1||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||2|
|57||27||0||Total Shots||T S||0||35||93|
|26||18||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||13||40|
|42%||39%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||46%||40%|
- All of Atlético El Vigía's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Atlético El Vigía have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Atlético El Vigía have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Atlético El Vigía have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Atlético El Vigía haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Ureña has the most clean sheets (4) in Segunda Division
- Ureña has the most points (6) away in Segunda Division
- Ureña has the the best goal difference (+2) away in Segunda Division
- Ureña has the the best goal difference (+5) in Segunda Division
- Ureña have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Ureña have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Ureña have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Ureña have won all their away games so far.
- Ureña haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|3||Atlético El Vigía||3||1||1||1||4||2||2||1||0||1||4||2||1||0||1||0||0||0||2||4|