2nd position in the Segunda Division table for Villa Española so far, a good performance. The home supporters hope for more joy as 7th-placed Sud América visits.
It's no vacation for neither Villa Española nor Sud América as both were in action only a few days ago. Expect some tired legs on the pitch and/or possibly some changes to the lineups.
These teams are so close in distance that this match is special, a derby with local pride the main prize.
Villa Española form and stats
When playing at home in the Segunda Division, Villa Española, who have the most scored goals (25) in Segunda Division, have managed 2 wins, 2 draws and suffered 2 defeats from 6 games.
Española's previous game was a Segunda Division match also played at home, ending 3-0 versus Rocha (placed 9th). The home side are looking to build on that result. In the game before, an away victory match versus Albion with a 2-1 scoreline.
There will be little rest for Española after this match as they are travelling to Atenas for a Segunda Division game in only four days.
Goals decide football matches and Española are scoring many of them at home; 12 on target from 6 league matches. Villa Española have conceded 10 from these games.
Sud América form and stats
2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. That’s the product of Sud América, who have the most conceded goals (22) in Segunda Division, playing as the away team in the Segunda Division this season.
The manager O. Pérez Aguado was unhappy after their last game, a Segunda Division match played at their home ground Parque Palermo. América suffered a 0-2 loss to Juventud (placed 3rd). A 1-1 draw at Rocha's stadium before that.
A new game in only four days for América, the Segunda Division home match versus Racing. Busy days.
Sud América find the net regularly in their away games. 7 goals from 6 away fixtures in the league. Sud América struggle to build an impenetrable defensive wall in away matches with a total of 11 goals conceded from these games.
Head 2 HeadThese teams' last encounter with each other was the Sud América - Española 0-4 earlier this season. Numbers for the last seven meetings between these two teams are: three wins for Española, three draws and one win for Sud América. Over 2,5 goals: three times; under 2,5 goals: four games.
S. López Bruzzese
M. Camarda Télis
M. Ferreira Soppi
Villa Española missing players
Sud América missing players
|Villa Española||Sud América|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|92%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|77%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||92%|
|77%||100%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||67%||67%||54%|
|46%||50%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||33%||38%|
|23%||17%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||8%|
|31%||17%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||15%|
|15%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||17%||23%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|3.4||3.3||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2.3||2.7||2.6|
|1||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||3|
|106||50||8||Total Shots||T S||29||64||128|
|54||26||2||Shots on Target||S O||19||34||61|
|44%||46%||50%||Goal Efficiency||G E||26%||21%||28%|
- All of Sud América's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- All of Villa Española's home-matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Sud América has the most conceded goals (22) in Segunda Division
- Sud América has the most conceded goals in the second half (16) in Segunda Division
- Sud América has the most points from losing position (9) in Segunda Division
- Sud América have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Sud América have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Sud América haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Villa Española has the fewest matches under the total-line (2) in Segunda Division
- Villa Española has the most matches over the total-line (10) in Segunda Division
- Villa Española has the most scored goals (12) at home in Segunda Division
- Villa Española has the most scored goals (25) in Segunda Division
- Villa Española has the most scored goals in the second half (16) in Segunda Division
- Villa Española have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Villa Española have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Villa Española haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.