Oleksandriya U21 have traveled here for an interesting fight against the hosts Dynamo Kiev U21. Prepare for the match with this Youth League preview!
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Dynamo Kiev U21 form and stats
As mentioned below, Dynamo Kiev U21 are feasting on a winning streak here so far with maximum points from their first 3 Youth League games.
With an average of more than two goals per home game in the league (7 in 3 games), Dynamo's attacking play is working. Defensively Dynamo have been outstanding, conceding less than half a goal on average per home game in the league (0 in 3 games). For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Oleksandriya U21 form and stats
Oleksandriya U21, who have the fewest conceded goals (2) in Youth League, are on a winning streak away after three games, as mentioned below. A maximum 6 points in the bag from 2 travels in the Youth League. The fact that Oleksandriya have won four matches in a row should scare the hosts and makes this contest more interesting.
Did you know that the longest clean sheet streak is 1816 minutes? This record is held by Mazaropi when he played in Vasco da Gama. Oleksandriya goalkeeper is eager to challenge this, with his 294 minutes of keeping balls out from the net.
3 goals so far away for Oleksandriya U21, while their defence has allowed the opposition to score 1. All from 2 league matches away.
Head 2 HeadLast ten meetings between the teams: Dynamo won three, Oleksandriya U21 won four and three draws. five games with over 2,5 goals, five matches with two goals or less.
Dynamo Kiev U21 missing players
Oleksandriya U21 missing players
|Dynamo Kiev U21||Oleksandriya U21|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||50%||60%|
|67%||33%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||50%||40%|
|50%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||20%|
|33%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|83%||100%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||50%||60%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||20%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|3||3||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|8||8||0||Total Shots||T S||0||0||0|
|3||3||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||0||0|
|100%||100%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||0%||0%|
- All of Dynamo Kiev U21's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Dynamo Kiev U21 has the most scored goals in the second half (11) in Youth League
- Dynamo Kiev U21 has the the best goal difference (+20) in Youth League
- Dynamo Kiev U21 have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Dynamo Kiev U21 have scored in all their matches so far.
- Dynamo Kiev U21 have scored more than double the goals of Oleksandriya U21.
- Dynamo Kiev U21 have won all their matches at home so far.
- Dynamo Kiev U21 haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Oleksandriya U21 has the fewest conceded goals (2) in Youth League
- Oleksandriya U21 have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Oleksandriya U21 have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Oleksandriya U21 have won all their away games so far.
- Oleksandriya U21 haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|1||Shakhtar Donetsk U21||6||6||0||0||25||6||3||3||0||0||14||1||3||3||0||0||11||5||19||18|
|2||Dynamo Kiev U21||6||5||0||1||23||3||3||3||0||0||7||0||3||2||0||1||16||3||20||15|
|5||Rukh Vynnyky U21||5||2||2||1||9||6||4||2||1||1||8||5||1||0||1||0||1||1||3||8|
|6||Kolos Kovalivka U21||6||2||2||2||10||8||3||1||1||1||6||1||3||1||1||1||4||7||2||8|
|7||Vorskla Poltava U21||4||2||1||1||9||4||2||2||0||0||8||1||2||0||1||1||1||3||5||7|
|14||Olimpik Donetsk U21||5||0||0||5||2||23||3||0||0||3||0||11||2||0||0||2||2||12||-21||0|