Nyköping are welcoming Tegs SK for another important game after their 2-4 result against Östersunds FK.
The hosts Nyköping saw competitive action as recent as three days ago, playing in the Svenska Cupen. This match was also played here at Rosvalla IP. With two consecutive home games the intense schedule is somewhat softened. Still, Tegs SK have had more rest.
This pitch has grass, which is not Tegs SK's usual surface at their own ground. When playing on grass Tegs SK have performed like this: Played 22 matches resulting in 4 wins, 9 draws and 9 defeats with the goal stats 26-38 (scored/conceded).
Nyköping form and stats
The home fans haven’t been spoiled with victories in the Ettan: North this season. Nyköping, who have the most conceded goals (66) in Ettan: North, have only managed 1 win, 2 draws and 8 losses from their games here at Rosvalla IP. All in all it has been a very rough period for Nyköping who hasn’t won a league-game in their last 13 attempts. Their previous win was against IF Karlstad Fotboll, 86 days ago. Nyköping are very eager to stop a potential losing streak at Rosvalla IP, having lost their two previous games here.
P. Nordenberg was the last player to score a league goal for Nyköping and it's becoming a more and more distant memory as Nyköping haven't scored in 255 minutes.
Nyköping's previous game was also a home match, the defeat 2-4 versus Östersunds FK. Prior to that, an away loss at Örebro Syrianska in the Ettan: North.
As you can tell by the result above, the goals flowed freely in the previous game and the stadium rocked. Could there be another goal fest today?
The bookmakers consider this a fairly even contest. One could say only the home advantage separates the teams. It could be relevant to look at how Nyköping have performed in matches similar to this (as small favourites). Our database has found seven matches with the results: Won one, drawn four and lost two.
The Nyköping fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 15 in 11 matches. As for conceded goals, Nyköping's unpleasant statistic is 32 goals surrendered.
Tegs SK form and stats
The hunting on away grounds haven’t been very fruitful for Tegs SK, who have the fewest points (4) away in Ettan: North, so far with only 4 points returning home. The records show 1-1-8 (win-draw-lose). With two straight losses from their last two away games, Tegs are hoping that it's time for some travel points again.
Tegs's previous game was their home loss versus Gefle (1-5). It was a defeat before that one as the away game against Sylvia wasn't a success with a 0-2 loss.
Tegs lost the plot completely in their previous game, as mentioned above. They need to recover quickly from that 1-5 beating and focus on this one.
So, this is expected to be a close game, an even contest. Looking at earlier matches with Tegs playing away and similar expectations, we found four relevant matches. Results were two Tegs SK wins, one draw and one defeat.
Tegs has another fixture away, a Ettan: North game, against IFK Luleå in just three days. A tough schedule for the visitors!
The visitors have scored 7 goals from 10 away games in the league, an average of less than one per game. There are big problems for the Tegs SK defense as they have conceded 32 goals in 10 away games.
Head 2 HeadNyköping and Tegs SK have met before this season: Tegs SK - Nyköping 3-2. Nyköping-Tegs SK H2H statistics last nine meetings regardless of arena: Nyköping three wins, Tegs SK four wins, two draws. five of these nine matches had three or more goals (over 2,5).
Nyköping missing players
Tegs SK missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|96%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|87%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||80%||90%|
|74%||91%||75%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||60%||76%|
|65%||73%||75%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||50%||57%|
|35%||27%||25%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||40%||48%|
|4%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||10%||10%|
|30%||9%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||50%||50%||24%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.9||2.4||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0.5||1.1||1.3|
|5||3||2||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|71||24||11||Total Shots||T S||9||53||122|
|32||16||7||Shots on Target||S O||4||25||48|
|56%||44%||43%||Goal Efficiency||G E||25%||28%||44%|
- All of Nyköping's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Nyköping has the fewest clean sheets (0) at home in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the fewest points (5) at home in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the most conceded goals (32) at home in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the most conceded goals (66) in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the most conceded goals in the second half (36) in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the most dropped points from leading position (19) in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the most matches over the total-line (15) in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the the worst goal difference (-17) at home in Ettan: North
- Nyköping has the the worst goal difference (-38) in Ettan: North
- Nyköping have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Nyköping have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Nyköping have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Nyköping have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Tegs SK have scored away.
- Nyköping haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Nyköping is in the worst form (0-1-5)
- Tegs SK has the fewest points (4) away in Ettan: North
- Tegs SK has the fewest scored goals (7) away in Ettan: North
- Tegs SK has the the worst goal difference (-25) away in Ettan: North
- Tegs SK have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Tegs SK haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|10||IF Karlstad Fotboll||23||7||5||11||35||44||11||4||3||4||22||19||12||3||2||7||13||25||-9||26|