Fagersta Södra IK are welcoming Kungsängen for another important game after their 2-6 result against 4th-placed Gamla Upsala.
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Fagersta Södra IK form and stats
Fagersta Södra IK's results here in the Division 2: Norra Svealand have been very modest with 1 victory, 1 draw and 4 defeats. It's trouble wherever Fagersta are playing these days as they have suffered five straight defeats now, regardless of arena. They really need to get back to winning ways. Fagersta are very eager to stop a potential losing streak, having lost their two previous games here.
Fagersta lost their last game at Gamla Upsala (placed 4th) after a 2-6 scoreline. Preceding that match was the home game against Enskede that was lost 0-3.
As you see from the result above, Fagersta suffered greatly in their last game. Thankfully the team has a new chance to prove themselves in this one.
Fagersta has scored 6 league goals at home this season, in 6 matches. Neutralizing the opposition is a challenge, Fagersta having conceded 17 goals here so far.
Kungsängen form and stats
Kungsängen have only collected 4 points from their away games in the Division 2: Norra Svealand, after 1-1-4 (6 played).
The manager was unhappy after their last game, a Division 2: Norra Svealand match played at their home ground Kungsängens IP 1. Kungsängen suffered a 1-3 loss to Enskede (placed 6th). Preceding that game was the away victory against Karlberg with the score of 2-1.
Kungsängen has displayed an ability to score goals in away matches in the league this season, 11 goals from 6 games. The opposition has been scoring high and low on Kungsängen's goalkeeper in away games this season, as they have let in 15 goals in 6 travels.
Head 2 Head
Fagersta Södra IK missing players
Kungsängen missing players
|Fagersta Södra IK||Kungsängen|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||33%||67%||83%|
|75%||67%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||33%||33%||42%|
|42%||17%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||33%||33%||25%|
|0%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|50%||50%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||33%||17%||25%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|0.4||0||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0.7||0.7||0.8|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|17||0||0||Total Shots||T S||7||13||47|
|9||0||0||Shots on Target||S O||4||7||26|
|100%||0%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||125%||157%||65%|
- All of Fagersta Södra IK's matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- All of Kungsängen's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Fagersta Södra IK has the fewest scored goals (10) in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK has the most conceded goals (17) at home in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK has the most conceded goals (46) in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK has the most conceded goals in the second half (19) in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK has the the worst goal difference (-11) at home in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK has the the worst goal difference (-36) in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Fagersta Södra IK have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Fagersta Södra IK have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Fagersta Södra IK haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Kungsängen has the most conceded goals in the first half (13) in Division 2: Norra Svealand
- Kungsängen have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Kungsängen haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|14||Fagersta Södra IK||12||1||1||10||10||46||6||1||1||4||6||17||6||0||0||6||4||29||-36||4|