The Slovan Bratislava & Zlaté Moravce managers D. Milanič and Ľ. Benkovský are both dreading and looking forward to this decisive game in the upper regions of the Fortuna Liga league table.
There should be plenty of energy on the pitch in this game, as both sides have had time to recuperate from their last game. Let's hope both teams are ready to give it all.
Slovan Bratislava form and stats
This stadium, Štadión Tehelné pole, has been a fortress for Slovan Bratislava in the Fortuna Liga so far this season with the win-draw-loss statistic 5-0-1.
A good away victory last time out for Slovan Bratislava, who won 2-0 against Zemplín Michalovce (placed 10th). Before that game, the home loss against Nitra with the scoreline 0-1.
Slovan Bratislava are an "over 2,5 goals" team alone here at Štadión Tehelné pole in their league games, having scored an impressive 17 goals in 6 matches. As for guarding their own goal, Bratislava have only let in 1 goal at home.
Zlaté Moravce form and stats
Zlaté Moravce have only collected 5 points from their away games in the Fortuna Liga, after 1-2-3 (6 played).
Moravce won their last game, 5-0 versus Trencin played at home. Preceding that game, the 2-2 draw paying a visit to Pohronie.
As you can tell from the results above, Moravce was very dominant against Trencin, winning the match with a scoreline that even the finest fortune teller couldn't predict. 5-0 (!) with F. Balaj (3), D. Hrnčár and M. Kovaľ providing the goals. It's hard not to mention F. Balaj's lethal finishing against Trencin. three goals were a big reason for the important victory.
The home team is given a winning chance of about 80 percent by the betting public. This does not leave much hope for the visitors, but some teams enjoy the outsider role and perform well in it. Looking at similar away games for Moravce we find three games. Results are zero Zlaté Moravce wins, zero draws and three defeats.
Moravce find the net regularly in their away games. 6 goals from 6 away fixtures in the league. As opposed to that, Moravce have seen the ball go into their own net 8 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThe most recent history between these sides is the Zlaté Moravce - Bratislava 2-1 played earlier this season. Head-2-head stats last ten meetings: seven - one - two (Bratislava wins - draws - Zlaté Moravce wins). As for goals, seven matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), three had two or less.
R. da Silva
Slovan Bratislava missing players
Zlaté Moravce missing players
|Slovan Bratislava||Zlaté Moravce|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|92%||83%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||67%||85%|
|62%||50%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||50%||77%|
|31%||33%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||17%||46%|
|23%||33%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||8%|
|54%||83%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||15%|
|8%||17%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||33%||15%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.7||1.8||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||3.3||3.3|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||2|
|198||98||0||Total Shots||T S||0||39||120|
|83||42||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||18||55|
|39%||40%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||33%||45%|
- Slovan Bratislava has the fewest conceded goals (1) at home in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the fewest conceded goals (8) in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (2) in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the most clean sheets (5) at home in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the most clean sheets (7) in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the most scored goals in the first half (20) in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava has the the best goal difference (+24) in Fortuna Liga
- Slovan Bratislava have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Slovan Bratislava have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Zlaté Moravce have scored away.
- Slovan Bratislava haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Zlaté Moravce have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Zlaté Moravce haven’t played a single 0-0 game.