The visiting Crvena Zvezda side should be favourites in this visit to Rad Beograd, as the away team holds a 54 point advantage from their 26 league games this season.
This is a local derby, usually meaning added tension and importance.
Rad Beograd form and stats
4 victories, 3 draws and 6 defeats. That’s what Rad Beograd have to build on here at Stadion Kralj Petar Prvi in the Super Liga. With three straight defeats the pressure is piling up on Beograd to get some points in this home game.
Rad Beograd are hoping to put things right at home after a defeat in their previous match, the score 0-5 away versus Proleter Novi Sad. Ahead of that match, Beograd lost 3-4 at home to Backa Topola.
As you see from the result above, Beograd suffered greatly in their last game. Thankfully the team has a new chance to prove themselves in this one.
Despite playing at their own arena the home team are massive underdogs in this game. The home fans will enjoy their drinks and snacks knowing that the chances of a positive outcome are very slim. When Rad Beograd have been in this position before, they have won zero, drawn zero and lost two from two games. one defeat by at least two goals.
Rad Beograd are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 17 goals in 13 games. Rad Beograd's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 16 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Crvena Zvezda form and stats
The away team, who have the most clean sheets (14) in Super Liga, have been very comfortable on their travels so far, racking up 10 wins, 2 draws and only 1 loss in the Super Liga. Things are running smoothly for Crvena who hasn't tasted defeat in their last 19 matches, regardless of venue and tournament. Their last defeat was against Partizan. The away team travel with confidence. Not since the Partizan game have they lost an away game, meaning Crvena has taken points from ten away matches in a row.
Crvena have succeeded in guarding their own goal lately, led by their goalkeeper Milan Borjan. It's been 324 minutes since they last conceded in Super Liga.
Crvena go into this game after a win, the home game against Napredak that ended 3-0. Preceding that game was the away victory against Macva Sabac with the score of 3-0.
As mentioned earlier, Crvena will not be satisfied unless they get a comfortable victory in this game. Performing as huge favourites away from home has earlier resulted in eleven wins (eight by two or more goals winning margin), one draw and zero surprising defeats.
The Crvena manager D. Stankovic has got the team scoring on the road, with 26 away goals in 13 league matches. Crvena are defending well in their away games, having conceded only 8 times in 13 matches. For more goal statistics, check out the Statistics tab above.
Head 2 HeadThe dueling parties have met before this season: Crvena Zvezda - Beograd 3-1. Numbers for the last ten meetings between these two teams are: zero wins for Rad Beograd, zero draws and ten wins for Crvena Zvezda. Over 2,5 goals: seven times; under 2,5 goals: three games.
E. Ben Nabouhane
Rad Beograd missing players
Crvena Zvezda missing players
|Rad Beograd||Crvena Zvezda|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|96%||92%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||96%|
|77%||77%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||80%||85%||88%|
|50%||38%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||20%||38%||46%|
|23%||15%||50%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||23%||31%|
|15%||15%||50%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||15%||8%|
|19%||38%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||60%||54%||54%|
|46%||15%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||8%||8%|
|4.2||4.2||5.2||Corners for (avg)||C F||7||6||6.9|
|4.6||4.2||3.8||Corners against (avg)||C A||2.2||3.2||3.2|
|2.7||3.4||4||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0.8||1.2||1|
|2||2||1||Red cards||R C||0||1||1|
|185||88||33||Total Shots||T S||84||180||387|
|71||39||17||Shots on Target||S O||32||71||157|
|25%||38%||29%||Goal Efficiency||G E||25%||32%||32%|
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals (14)
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals (8) away
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (8)
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (6)
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0)
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest matches over the total-line (9)
- Crvena Zvezda has the most clean sheets (14)
- Crvena Zvezda has the most clean sheets (7) away
- Crvena Zvezda has the most matches under the total-line (16)
- Crvena Zvezda has the most points (32) away
- Crvena Zvezda has the most scored goals (26) away
- Crvena Zvezda has the most scored goals in the first half (31)
- Crvena Zvezda has the the best goal difference (+18) away
- Crvena Zvezda has the the best goal difference (+42)
- Crvena Zvezda have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Crvena Zvezda have scored more than double the goals of Rad Beograd.
- Crvena Zvezda have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Crvena Zvezda haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.
- Rad Beograd has the fewest points from losing position (1)
- Rad Beograd has the most conceded goals in the second half (28)
- Rad Beograd has the the worst goal difference (-30)
- Rad Beograd have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
|11||Proleter Novi Sad||26||7||7||12||25||34||13||5||3||5||16||14||13||2||4||7||9||20||-9||28|