Partizan and Crvena Zvezda are both riding high in the Super Liga with their 3rd and 1st positions respectively. Expect a great game!
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
There's local pride at stake here, as these teams are practically neighbours. Expect lots of passion from both players and supporters.
Partizan form and stats
4-0-0 (win-draw-lost) are the Super Liga numbers at home for Partizan, who have the fewest conceded goals (1) at home in Super Liga, so far this season.
Partizan drew their last game, 1-1 away at Metalac GM (placed 11th). Before that, Partizan had a home game versus Backa Palanka which ended with a victory 2-1.
This is expected to be a close game, with Partizan perhaps considered small favourites due to their home advantage. Looking back at earlier matches similar to this one (expected to be close with Partizan as a small favourite), we find one game. Partizan has won one of these, drawn zero and lost zero.
Another home game is coming up fairly shortly for the hosts, as Backa Palanka are coming to town in three days.
Partizan always seem capable of creating a buzz here at Stadion Partizana with 14 goals in 4 league games. Defensively Partizan have been outstanding, conceding less than half a goal on average per home game in the league (1 in 4 games). For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Crvena Zvezda form and stats
4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. That’s the product of Crvena Zvezda, who have the most scored goals (34) in Super Liga, playing as the away team in the Super Liga this season.
Did you know that the longest clean sheet streak is 1816 minutes? This record is held by Mazaropi when he played in Vasco da Gama. Crvena goalkeeper Zoran Popovic is eager to challenge this, with his 276 minutes of keeping balls out from the net.
Crvena Zvezda are travelling after their nice 3-0 home win in the Super Liga against Napredak (placed 18th). Before that one, a nice away victory 2-1 at Ararat-Armenia.
So, this is expected to be a close game, an even contest. Looking at earlier matches with Crvena Zvezda playing away and similar expectations, we found three relevant matches. Results were zero Crvena Zvezda wins, one draw and two defeats.
A quick return to home after this game, as Crvena are hosting Zlatibor Cajetina in the Serbian Cup only two days away.
Crvena are a potent attacking force on the road with their 11 goals in 4 league games. Crvena Zvezda are tight as a drum on their travels, having allowed the opposition only 1 goal away.
Head 2 HeadH2H stats regardless of arena (last ten matches): Partizan three wins, five draws and Crvena Zvezda two victories. As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), eight games had two or less.
Partizan missing players
Crvena Zvezda missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|90%||100%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||75%||90%|
|70%||100%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||50%||75%||90%|
|50%||50%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||50%||50%|
|30%||25%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||30%|
|50%||75%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||100%||75%||80%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||0%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.6||0.5||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1.2||1.3|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|151||63||0||Total Shots||T S||28||60||169|
|79||31||0||Shots on Target||S O||14||23||77|
|32%||45%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||36%||48%||44%|
- All of Partizan's home-matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals (1) away in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals (3) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (2) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the most clean sheets (3) away in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the most clean sheets (8) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the most points (12) away in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the most scored goals (34) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the most scored goals in the first half (16) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the the best goal difference (+10) away in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda has the the best goal difference (+31) in Super Liga
- Crvena Zvezda have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Crvena Zvezda have scored in all their matches so far.
- Crvena Zvezda have won all their games so far.
- Crvena Zvezda haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Crvena Zvezda is in the best form (6-0-0)
- Partizan has the fewest conceded goals (1) at home in Super Liga
- Partizan have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Partizan have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Partizan have scored in all their matches so far.
- Partizan have won all their matches at home so far.
- Partizan haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|4||Proleter Novi Sad||11||6||3||2||12||7||6||3||2||1||5||2||5||3||1||1||7||5||5||21|