Rangers and Aberdeen are both riding high in the Premiership with their 1st and 3rd positions respectively. Expect a great game!
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Rangers form and stats
7-0-0 is the performance here at Ibrox Stadium so far in the Premiership, giving Rangers a total of 21 from their 7 games here. Outstanding results! The team is able to perform also as the away side, as they are nurturing a very healthy winning streak of six straight victories regardless of arena.
The Rangers goalkeeper Jon McLaughlin is looking to record 90 more "clean sheet" minutes as his team have now played 453 minutes without conceding a goal in the Premiership.
A nice win for Rangers last time playing, versus Hamilton Academical. That was also a home game and the match ended 8-0 with Kemar Roofe (2), Scott Arfield, Joe Aribo (2), James Tavernier (2) and Brandon Barker scoring for the victors. Preceding that game was the away draw at Benfica that finished 3-3.
As mentioned above, Rangers "killed" Hamilton Academical in their previous game. They need to reset completely for this one and beware of complacency.
The match schedule is unforgiving for Rangers as they have a new game in only four days, a Europa League match thankfully also at home. Benfica are visiting.
Rangers always seem capable of creating a buzz here at Ibrox Stadium with 24 goals in 7 league games. Rangers have showed great defending skills in these home games, allowing the opposition to score only 0 goals.
Aberdeen form and stats
As the visiting team in Premiership matches, Aberdeen, who have the fewest conceded goals (0) away in Premiership, have produced an overall stat of 3-1-0 so far.
Aberdeen are travelling after their nice 2-0 home win in the Premiership against Hibernian (placed 4th). Prior to that match, the Aberdeen manager D. McInnes faced defeat when travelling to Celtic and losing 0-2.
The visitors will be packing their bags again in only three days as another away game awaits: The Premiership trip to Hamilton Academical.
The visiting Aberdeen have scored more than one goal per away game in the league so far. The grand total is 5 goals from 4 games. Aberdeen are tighter than a frog's bottom, as only 0 away goals have been conceded so far.
Head 2 HeadThe dueling parties have met before this season: Aberdeen - Rangers 0-1. H2H stats regardless of arena (last ten matches): Rangers four wins, three draws and Aberdeen three victories. As for goals, three matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), seven games had two or less.
Rangers missing players
Aberdeen missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|93%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||75%||92%|
|79%||100%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||25%||58%|
|43%||57%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||25%||50%|
|29%||29%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||17%|
|14%||14%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||17%|
|86%||100%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||100%||100%||50%|
|7%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||25%||25%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|0.9||0.4||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1||1.5||1.2|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|249||129||0||Total Shots||T S||15||58||141|
|92||57||0||Shots on Target||S O||8||25||52|
|40%||42%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||12%||20%||37%|
- Aberdeen has the fewest conceded goals (0) away in Premiership
- Aberdeen have not yet conceded a single goal in all their away games.
- Aberdeen have not yet lost a game away.
- Aberdeen have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded away.
- All of Rangers's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Rangers has the fewest conceded goals (0) at home in Premiership
- Rangers has the fewest conceded goals (3) in Premiership
- Rangers has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (1) in Premiership
- Rangers has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (2) in Premiership
- Rangers has the most clean sheets (12) in Premiership
- Rangers has the most clean sheets (7) at home in Premiership
- Rangers has the most points (21) at home in Premiership
- Rangers has the most scored goals (24) at home in Premiership
- Rangers has the most scored goals (37) in Premiership
- Rangers has the most scored goals in the first half (21) in Premiership
- Rangers has the the best goal difference (+24) at home in Premiership
- Rangers has the the best goal difference (+34) in Premiership
- Rangers have not yet conceded a single goal in all their home games.
- Rangers have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Rangers have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Rangers have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Aberdeen have scored away.
- Rangers have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Rangers have won all their matches at home so far.
- Rangers haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Rangers is in the best form (6-0-0)