A home win is expected from this fixture if the league table is anything to judge by. The East Kilbride fans are optimistic that the difference between 1st and Edusport Academy's 14th place in the table will show on the pitch.
East Kilbride and Edusport Academy should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Edusport Academy play their home games on artifical turf, while this game is played on grass. Recent stats for Edusport Academy when playing on grass are 10 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats from 14 matches. They have scored 32 goals and conceded 12 times in these games.
East Kilbride form and stats
Overall Football League stats at home this season for East Kilbride, who have the the best goal difference (+10) at home in Football League, are 3-1-0 (wins-draw-losses).
Before that match, a win away at Kelty Hearts.
There's a new game coming up fairly quickly for East Kilbride as they are travelling to their away game against Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic in the Football League. That match is four days after this one.
Kilbride are showing their attacking force in their league home games this season, scoring more than 2,5 goals per game on average (12 goals in 4 games). As for guarding their own goal, Kilbride have only let in 2 goals at home.
Edusport Academy form and stats
Things could have gone better for Edusport Academy in their Football League away matches, but 3 points from 3 games is all right.
Edusport has another fixture away, a Football League game, against Cumbernauld Colts in just four days. A tough schedule for the visitors!
The attacking power of Edusport when travelling is not overwhelming with 2 goals scored from 3 league matches away. In the opposite end, Edusport have conceded 5 goals in their away games.
Head 2 HeadHead-2-head stats last four meetings: three - zero - one (Kilbride wins - draws - Edusport Academy wins). As for goals, one match ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), three had two or less.
East Kilbride missing players
Edusport Academy missing players
|East Kilbride||Edusport Academy|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|88%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|62%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||75%|
|38%||50%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||33%||50%|
|12%||25%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||38%|
|12%||25%||100%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||25%|
|62%||50%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|12%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||100%||67%||62%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2||0||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|6||0||0||Total Shots||T S||0||0||0|
|2||0||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||0||0|
|50%||0%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||0%||0%|
- All of East Kilbride's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- All of Edusport Academy's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- East Kilbride has the the best goal difference (+10) at home in Football League
- East Kilbride have not yet lost a game.
- East Kilbride have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- East Kilbride have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- East Kilbride have scored in all their home matches so far.
- East Kilbride have scored more than double the goals of Edusport Academy.
- East Kilbride haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Edusport Academy have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Edusport Academy have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Edusport Academy haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|5||Gala Fairydean Rovers||8||6||0||2||17||13||5||4||0||1||12||7||3||2||0||1||5||6||4||18|
|6||Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic||8||5||2||1||16||4||4||3||1||0||8||1||4||2||1||1||8||3||12||17|
|12||Civil Service Strollers||8||2||2||4||6||10||4||2||1||1||4||3||4||0||1||3||2||7||-4||8|
|17||Vale of Leithen||9||0||0||9||5||41||3||0||0||3||4||17||6||0||0||6||1||24||-36||0|