Volga Ulyanovsk and Tyumen are both riding high in the Pfl with their 3rd and 1st positions respectively. Expect a great game!
These are busy days for the home team, as they were in action only four days ago in the Pfl. At least it's nice to return home after that away game at Zvezda Perm.
2 - 3 - 3 with 5-6. What does this mean? Well, these are the statistics for Tyumen when playing on artifical turf like they will do today. Wins - draws- losses and goals scored-conceded. Tyumen play their home games on grass so that's why we provide these numbers.
It's quite the trip for Tyumen when visiting Ulyanovsk as the cities are 1400 kilometers apart.
Volga Ulyanovsk form and stats
Overall Pfl stats at home this season for Volga Ulyanovsk, who have the fewest conceded goals (3) in Pfl, are 3-1-1 (wins-draw-losses).
Ulyanovsk shared the glory with Zvezda Perm in their last match, an away game that ended all square 1-1. In the match before that, Ulyanovsk hosted Novosibirsk and drew the game 0-0.
The Ulyanovsk fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 5 in 5 matches. Ulyanovsk have showed great defending skills in these home games, allowing the opposition to score only 1 goal.
Tyumen form and stats
Rock solid. That's the only way to describe the travels of Tyumen so far, with 5-1-0 (wins-draws-losses) so far. Those are Pfl statistics. A great winning streak in away games for Tyumen as they have managed to win four matches in a row as the visitors. Not since the Novosibirsk have they travelled home without three points.
The manager I. Menshchikov was unhappy after their last game, a Pfl match played at their home ground Stadion Geolog. Tyumen suffered a 0-1 loss to Volna Kovernino (placed 4th). That result followed a home victory 1-0 versus KAMAZ.
Tyumen have scored more than twice on average per away game (in the league), an impressive attacking display. They have 12 goals from 6 away matches. It's not easy to score on Tyumen as they have only conceded 5 goals from these away games.
Head 2 HeadNumbers for the last two meetings between these two teams are: two wins for Ulyanovsk, zero draws and zero wins for Tyumen. Over 2,5 goals: zero times; under 2,5 goals: two games.
Volga Ulyanovsk missing players
Tyumen missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|80%||80%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|50%||40%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||83%||60%|
|20%||0%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||33%||20%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||17%||10%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||17%||10%|
|70%||80%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||50%||60%|
|30%||40%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||10%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.8||2.8||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||4||2.5||2.4|
|1||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||1|
|106||50||13||Total Shots||T S||11||61||91|
|47||24||4||Shots on Target||S O||4||30||41|
|21%||12%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||25%||40%||39%|
- Tyumen has the most matches under the total-line (8) in Pfl
- Tyumen have not yet lost a game away.
- Tyumen have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Tyumen have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Tyumen have scored at least twice as many goals away as Volga Ulyanovsk have scored home.
- Tyumen have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Tyumen haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Tyumen is in the best form (5-0-1)
- Volga Ulyanovsk has the fewest conceded goals (3) in Pfl
- Volga Ulyanovsk has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (1) in Pfl
- Volga Ulyanovsk has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (2) in Pfl
- Volga Ulyanovsk has the most clean sheets (4) at home in Pfl
- Volga Ulyanovsk has the most clean sheets (7) in Pfl
- Volga Ulyanovsk have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
|14||Krylya Sovetov Samara II||11||1||1||9||11||28||5||1||0||4||9||10||6||0||1||5||2||18||-17||4|