This match features two teams living in the basement of the Professional League, Al Suwaiq holding 10th place and Al Oruba lying 13th. A good chance for both teams to improve their position.
Al Suwaiq form and stats
6-1-4 (win-draw-lost) are the Professional League numbers at home for Al Suwaiq so far this season.
Preceding that game was the away draw at Sohar that finished 0-0.
Suwaiq has scored 15 league goals at home this season, in 11 matches. Suwaiq have conceded 11 in these home matches.
Al Oruba form and stats
There's been little loot from Al Oruba's travels as they have only collected 4 points from 11 away games in the Professional League. Al Oruba, who have the fewest scored goals (18) in Professional League, only have 1 win to counter their 9 defeats and 1 draw. The visitors have performed well in their home games as well, building a total win streak of four games home and away. Al Oruba hope to make it five in this match.
The Al Oruba goalkeeper is collecting clean sheets like a laundry worker. It's been 277 league minutes without conceding a goal, and counting.
Impressive finishing secured the home win 1-0 against Bahla in their previous game. Prior to that result Oruba won their away game at Mrbat. The scoreline was 1-0.
The visitors have scored 6 goals from 11 away games in the league, an average of less than one per game. As opposed to that, Oruba have seen the ball go into their own net 16 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThese teams' last encounter with each other was the Al Oruba - Al Suwaiq 2-0 earlier this season. Al Suwaiq-Al Oruba H2H statistics last ten meetings regardless of arena: Suwaiq four wins, Al Oruba two wins, four draws. five of these ten matches had three or more goals (over 2,5).
Al Suwaiq missing players
Al Oruba missing players
|Al Suwaiq||Al Oruba|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|91%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||91%||83%|
|78%||82%||50%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||33%||55%||57%|
|39%||45%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||33%||45%||43%|
|13%||9%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||33%||9%||4%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|30%||36%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||33%||18%||35%|
|39%||18%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||33%||45%||43%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.4||1.6||1||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1||1.5||1.5|
|2||2||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||1|
|171||68||15||Total Shots||T S||10||39||104|
|50||19||3||Shots on Target||S O||5||16||26|
|40%||63%||100%||Goal Efficiency||G E||40%||38%||62%|
- Al Oruba has the fewest points (4) away in Professional League
- Al Oruba has the fewest points from losing position (0) in Professional League
- Al Oruba has the fewest scored goals (18) in Professional League
- Al Oruba has the fewest scored goals (6) away in Professional League
- Al Oruba has the fewest scored goals in the second half (3) in Professional League
- Al Oruba have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Al Oruba have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Al Suwaiq have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Al Suwaiq have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Al Oruba have scored away.
- Al Suwaiq haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.