With their 10 point advantage in the league table, Struga fans are hoping to see their team collect maximum points from this game against Belasica.
Both teams should be fairly well rested for this game, as they have had some quiet days to prepare. Hopefully this will translate into lots of action on the pitch.
Struga form and stats
As mentioned below, Struga are feasting on a winning streak here so far with maximum points from their first 3 First League games.
Struga faced defeat in their previous match, away at Makedonija (0-2). Previous to that game, a home match hosting Shkupi in a game that was won 2-0.
There's a new fixture coming up fairly quickly for Struga, as the Macedonian Cup home game vs Rabotnicki is only three days away.
The Struga fans have had their share of opportunities to cheer home goals this season, having seen 5 goals in 3 league matches. Defensively Struga have been outstanding, conceding less than half a goal on average per home game in the league (0 in 3 games). For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Belasica form and stats
It's not happening yet for Belasica on their First League travels, with zero points from their first 3 away games. Maybe today will be different? The pressure to perform on the road is increasing on V. Milkov, the Belasica manager, as the last three away games were defeats.
Belasica played 1-1 against Renova in their previous match. Preceding that game, the 1-3 loss visiting Vardar's place.
You'll want to know how Belasica managed when outsiders such as today. Our database found three similar matches resulting in zero away wins, zero draws and three home wins.
The schedule is very tough for Belasica now as they have to travel again shortly after this match. A Macedonian Cup game at Bregalnica Stip is waiting in only three days.
The visitors have scored 2 goals from 3 away games in the league, an average of less than one per game. For Belasica, more than two goals on average per game end up in their own net.
Head 2 Head
Struga missing players
Belasica missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|88%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|62%||67%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||50%||67%||50%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||33%||25%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||12%|
|50%||100%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|50%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||50%||33%||62%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.4||3||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.3||2.9|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|71||28||0||Total Shots||T S||15||25||63|
|25||9||0||Shots on Target||S O||7||10||21|
|24%||56%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||14%||20%||10%|
- All of Belasica's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Belasica has the fewest clean sheets (0) in First League
- Belasica has the fewest points (0) away in First League
- Belasica has the fewest scored goals in the second half (1) in First League
- Belasica has the most conceded goals (21) in First League
- Belasica has the most conceded goals in the second half (15) in First League
- Belasica has the the worst goal difference (-18) in First League
- Belasica have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Belasica have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Belasica have lost all their away matches so far.
- Belasica haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Belasica is in the worst form (0-1-5)
- Struga has the fewest conceded goals (0) at home in First League
- Struga has the fewest matches over the total-line (0) in First League
- Struga has the most matches under the total-line (8) in First League
- Struga have won all their matches at home so far.