Both teams are enjoying a good season so far and games like this could be decisive. Here's the preview for Kawasaki Frontale - Nagoya Grampus!
It's no vacation for neither Kawasaki Frontale nor Nagoya Grampus as both were in action only a few days ago. Expect some tired legs on the pitch and/or possibly some changes to the lineups.
Kawasaki Frontale form and stats
10-1-0 is the performance here at Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium so far in the J-League, giving Kawasaki Frontale a total of 31 from their 11 games here. Outstanding results! Kawasaki haven’t lost a league-game in eleven attempts regardless of arena, a great achievement. Their last loss was the fixture versus Nagoya Grampus, 56 days ago. In general it's been a long time since Kawasaki Frontale tasted defeat here at Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium, as they have taken at least one point from their last eleven home games in the league.
Nothing to worry about in defence for Kawasaki, as their goalkeeper Sung-Ryong Jung has completely shut out the opponents for 208 minutes in the J-League.
Happy days for Kawasaki in their previous game, a J-League match away at Sanfrecce Hiroshima (placed 11th) that ended with a 2-0 victory. Before that game, the 1-0 home victory against Vegalta Sendai.
Kawasaki are showing their attacking force in their league home games this season, scoring more than 2,5 goals per game on average (32 goals in 11 games). From these home matches, Kawasaki have conceded only 10 goals.
Nagoya Grampus form and stats
Playing away, Nagoya Grampus have won 5 games, drawn 2 and suffered 4 defeats in the J-League this season.
Did you know that the longest clean sheet streak is 1816 minutes? This record is held by Mazaropi when he played in Vasco da Gama. Grampus goalkeeper Mitchell James Langerak is eager to challenge this, with his 300 minutes of keeping balls out from the net.
Nagoya Grampus had fun at their own home (Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium) last time out, beating Consadole Sapporo 3-0. R. Yamasaki, Mateus and S. Inagaki scored. That result followed a home victory 1-0 versus Cerezo Osaka.
The visitors will be packing their bags again in only three days as another away game awaits: The J-League trip to Yokohama F. Marinos.
Nagoya Grampus find the net regularly in their away games. 13 goals from 11 away fixtures in the league. They concede less than a goal on average per away game (9 so far).
Head 2 HeadThe most recent history between these sides is the Nagoya Grampus - Kawasaki 1-0 played earlier this season. Last ten meetings between the teams: Kawasaki Frontale won five, Nagoya Grampus won two and three draws. six games with over 2,5 goals, four matches with two goals or less.
L. da Silva dos Santos
Kawasaki Frontale missing players
Nagoya Grampus missing players
|Kawasaki Frontale||Nagoya Grampus|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|96%||91%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||91%||95%|
|78%||82%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||67%||55%||59%|
|70%||73%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||33%||36%||50%|
|61%||64%||50%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||9%||23%|
|35%||45%||50%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||9%||9%|
|39%||36%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||33%||45%||41%|
|9%||9%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||33%||27%||18%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|0.6||0.6||1.5||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||1||1.1|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||1||2||2|
|356||192||17||Total Shots||T S||23||103||175|
|151||78||9||Shots on Target||S O||11||37||74|
|43%||41%||78%||Goal Efficiency||G E||27%||35%||38%|
- Kawasaki Frontale has the fewest conceded goals (19) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the most points (31) at home in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the most points from losing position (16) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the most scored goals (65) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the most scored goals in the first half (24) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the most scored goals in the second half (41) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the the best goal difference (+22) at home in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale has the the best goal difference (+46) in J-League
- Kawasaki Frontale have not yet lost a game at home.
- Kawasaki Frontale have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Kawasaki Frontale have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Kawasaki Frontale have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Nagoya Grampus have scored away.
- Kawasaki Frontale is in the best form (6-0-0)
|7||Yokohama F. Marinos||25||11||5||9||51||39||14||7||2||5||32||20||11||4||3||4||19||19||12||38|