Season ticket holders at flyeralarm-Arena haven’t seen too many victories this season, with Würzburger Kickers languishing in the 18th position so far. The guesting Hannover 96 will be hopeful to defend their higher league position in this one.
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Würzburger Kickers form and stats
The story so far in the 2. Bundesliga for Würzburger Kickers, who have the fewest scored goals (6) in 2. Bundesliga, at their home stadium (flyeralarm-Arena) is 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats. It's trouble wherever Würzburger Kickers are playing these days as they have suffered four straight defeats now, regardless of arena. They really need to get back to winning ways. We have seen two home losses in a row now for Würzburger, who are hoping that the phrase “third time lucky” applies to them.
Würzburger faced defeat in their previous match, away at Heidenheim (1-4). Before that game, the home loss against Bochum with the scoreline 2-3.
The Würzburger Kickers fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 4 in 4 matches. As for conceded goals, Würzburger's unpleasant statistic is 10 goals surrendered.
Hannover 96 form and stats
It's not happening yet for Hannover 96 on their 2. Bundesliga travels, with zero points from their first 3 away games. Maybe today will be different? Three consecutive losses in away matches means Hannover are growing more and more desperate for a good performance on the road.
Hannover's last game ended in a draw, the home match versus Erzgebirge Aue that finished 0-0. Prior to that match, the Hannover manager K. Kocak faced defeat when travelling to Greuther Fürth and losing 1-4.
Many goals are not expected from the visiting Hannover as they have only managed to score 2 times from 3 away games in the league. Hannover have conceded 7 goals in these games.
Head 2 HeadHead-2-head stats last three meetings: zero - one - two (Würzburger wins - draws - Hannover 96 wins). As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), one had two or less.
Würzburger Kickers missing players
Hannover 96 missing players
|Würzburger Kickers||Hannover 96|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||86%|
|86%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||67%||71%|
|71%||75%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||67%||57%|
|57%||50%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||33%||29%|
|29%||25%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||33%||29%|
|0%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||43%|
|43%||50%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||33%||29%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.3||2||1||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||2||1.9|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|89||53||12||Total Shots||T S||0||33||89|
|24||15||2||Shots on Target||S O||0||4||29|
|25%||27%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||50%||38%|
- All of Würzburger Kickers's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Hannover 96 has the fewest scored goals in the first half (1) in 2. Bundesliga
- Hannover 96 has the most scored goals in the second half (10) in 2. Bundesliga
- Hannover 96 have lost all their away matches so far.
- Würzburger Kickers has the fewest points (1) at home in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the fewest scored goals (6) in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the most conceded goals (10) at home in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the most conceded goals (18) in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the most conceded goals in the second half (13) in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the the worst goal difference (-12) in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers has the the worst goal difference (-6) at home in 2. Bundesliga
- Würzburger Kickers have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Würzburger Kickers have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Würzburger Kickers have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Würzburger Kickers have yet to win a game.
- Würzburger Kickers haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Würzburger Kickers is in the worst form (0-1-5)