The Mladá Boleslav & Slavia Praha managers J. Weber and J. Trpišovský are both dreading and looking forward to this decisive game in the upper regions of the Czech Liga league table.
Mladá Boleslav form and stats
Mladá Boleslav, who have the most scored goals (31) at home in Czech Liga, have performed here at Adidas Aréna this season with 9 wins from 12 Czech Liga matches. Some points have been lost, as they have drawn 1 game and lost 2.
Boleslav enjoyed a nice away win last time out, playing at Baník Ostrava's place. The match ended 3-2 with Jiří Klíma, Lukas Budinsky and Tomáš Ladra scoring. Prior to that was the away defeat visiting Viktoria Plzen (2-4).
The manager J. Weber will start preparations for the next game as soon this is finished, as the hosts are going to Viktoria Plzen in only four days.
Boleslav are showing their attacking force in their league home games this season, scoring more than 2,5 goals per game on average (31 goals in 12 games). Boleslav have conceded 15 in these home matches.
Slavia Praha form and stats
The away team, who have the most scored goals (48) in Czech Liga, have been very comfortable on their travels so far, racking up 7 wins, 3 draws and only 2 losses in the Czech Liga. The travelling fans think it's time that their travel expenses are covered with some points now, as Slavia Praha have lost on their last two travels.
Slavia delivered a 1-1 draw playing at home against Sparta Praha (placed 9th) in their previous match; a Czech Liga game. A 0-2 defeat away at Slovacko before that.
As mentioned above, Slavia drew the match against Sparta Praha. Manager J. Trpišovský brought on Petar Musa to rescue the draw from a losing position and it worked.
A new game in only four days for Slavia Praha, the Czech Liga home match versus Jablonec. Busy days.
Slavia are not goal shy away from home in the league, finding the net 19 times in 12 away games so far. Slavia Praha are tighter than a frog's bottom, as only 5 away goals have been conceded so far.
Head 2 HeadThese teams' last encounter with each other was the Slavia Praha - Boleslav 1-0 earlier this season. Head-2-head stats last ten meetings: one - one - eight (Mladá Boleslav wins - draws - Slavia Praha wins). As for goals, six matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), four had two or less.
P. Oladeji Olayinka
Mladá Boleslav missing players
Slavia Praha missing players
|Mladá Boleslav||Slavia Praha|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|92%||92%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||83%||92%|
|79%||83%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||58%||67%|
|62%||75%||67%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||33%||42%|
|42%||58%||33%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||8%||21%|
|29%||42%||33%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||8%||8%|
|25%||33%||33%||Clean Sheets||C S||100%||67%||71%|
|29%||8%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||33%||17%|
|5.2||5.4||4.3||Corners for (avg)||C F||5||6.4||7.4|
|5.5||4.8||7.3||Corners against (avg)||C A||2.5||3.8||2.8|
|2.2||1.8||2.3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||3.5||2.2||2.1|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||2||2|
|239||140||41||Total Shots||T S||24||163||361|
|98||58||14||Shots on Target||S O||10||69||152|
|43%||53%||43%||Goal Efficiency||G E||30%||28%||32%|
- Mladá Boleslav has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0)
- Mladá Boleslav has the most conceded goals in the first half (26)
- Mladá Boleslav has the most points from losing position (17)
- Mladá Boleslav has the most scored goals (31) at home
- Mladá Boleslav have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Mladá Boleslav have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Slavia Praha has the fewest conceded goals (5) away
- Slavia Praha has the fewest conceded goals (8)
- Slavia Praha has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (2)
- Slavia Praha has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (6)
- Slavia Praha has the most clean sheets (17)
- Slavia Praha has the most clean sheets (8) away
- Slavia Praha has the most points (24) away
- Slavia Praha has the most scored goals (48)
- Slavia Praha has the most scored goals in the second half (28)
- Slavia Praha has the the best goal difference (+14) away
- Slavia Praha has the the best goal difference (+40)
- Slavia Praha have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Slavia Praha have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.