It's early days in the Liga de Ascenso and both Ramonense PO and AD Cofutpa are still hoping for a flying start in order to set the tone for the season. Three points can make a big difference at this stage.
We should expect both teams to be fresh and ready for this match, as there is some time since both teams last played. Let's have a look at how the teams are doing!
Ramonense PO form and stats
Ramonense PO must be fairly happy with 6 points from their first three Liga de Ascenso games here at Estadio Guillermo Vargas Roldán. The opportunity of a proper winning streak is there for the hosts, with two straight wins here at Estadio Guillermo Vargas Roldán.
Ahead of that match, Ramonense won a home game hosting Santa Ana (2-1).
The Ramonense fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 4 in 3 matches. Ramonense's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 3 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
AD Cofutpa form and stats
Things could have gone better for AD Cofutpa in their Liga de Ascenso away matches, but 3 points from 2 games is all right. The visitors have performed well in their home games as well, building a total win streak of four games home and away. Cofutpa hope to make it five in this match.
Cofutpa go into this game after a win, the home game against Santa Ana that ended 3-0.
As for goals scored and conceded in the league games away so far, AD Cofutpa has managed 2 goals and let in 1 from 2 matches.
Head 2 HeadThe most recent history between these sides is the AD Cofutpa - Ramonense PO 2-1 played earlier this season.
Ramonense PO missing players
AD Cofutpa missing players
|Ramonense PO||AD Cofutpa|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|80%||67%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||50%||80%|
|80%||67%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||0%||60%|
|20%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||0%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|20%||33%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||100%||50%||40%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||50%||20%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.3||2||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||3||3.3|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|33||17||17||Total Shots||T S||0||11||30|
|9||4||4||Shots on Target||S O||0||2||9|
|33%||25%||25%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||0%||56%|
- AD Cofutpa has the fewest conceded goals (1) away in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa has the fewest conceded goals (3) in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (1) in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa has the most scored goals (9) in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa has the the best goal difference (+1) away in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa has the the best goal difference (+6) in Liga de Ascenso
- AD Cofutpa have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- AD Cofutpa haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- AD Cofutpa is in the best form (3-0-1)
- Ramonense PO has the most conceded goals in the second half (5) in Liga de Ascenso
- Ramonense PO has the most dropped points from leading position (6) in Liga de Ascenso
- Ramonense PO have scored in all their matches so far.
- Ramonense PO haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|Ramonense PO||Last season||AD Cofutpa|
|100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||93%|
|100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||64%||77%|
|100%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||50%||53%|
|0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||29%||30%|
|0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||21%||20%|
|3%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||21%||27%|
|97%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||14%||20%|
|0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0|
|0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0|
|0||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2.9||2.7|
|0||0||Red cards||R C||3||7|
|0||0||Total Shots||T S||54||212|
|0||0||Shots on Target||S O||16||67|
|0%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||100%||52%|