There's been ups and downs for these two teams so far this season, occupying positions near the middle of the Taiwan Football Premier League table so far. Here's the Tainan City - Tatung latest:
Tainan City and Tatung should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Tainan City form and stats
2 victories, 0 draws and 3 defeats. That’s what Tainan City have to build on here at Tainan Municipal Stadium in the Taiwan Football Premier League.
The Tainan crowd went home unhappy last time out, seeing their beloved players lose 0-1 to Fu Jen University here at Tainan Municipal Stadium in a Taiwan Football Premier League match. Before that, Tainan had a home game versus NTUPES which ended with a victory 4-0.
The bookmakers consider this a fairly even contest. One could say only the home advantage separates the teams. It could be relevant to look at how Tainan City have performed in matches similar to this (as small favourites). Our database has found one match with the results: Won zero, drawn zero and lost one.
Tainan City are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 7 goals in 5 games. 5 goals have been conceded.
Tatung form and stats
Four points from two away games for Tatung, meaning one draw and one victory in the Taiwan Football Premier League so far.
It's the second away game in a row for Tatung, but there's smiles all around after the 4-1 victory versus Ming Chuan University (placed 7th) in the Taiwan Football Premier League last time out. A draw for Tatung before that, at their own venue hosting Fu Jen University (2-2).
So, this is expected to be a close game, an even contest. Looking at earlier matches with Tatung playing away and similar expectations, we found one relevant match. Results were one Tatung win, zero draws and zero defeats.
As for goals scored and conceded in the league games away so far, Tatung has managed 6 goals and let in 3 from 2 matches.
Head 2 HeadH2H stats regardless of arena (last ten matches): Tainan one win, zero draws and Tatung nine victories. As for goals, eight matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), two games had two or less.
Tainan City missing players
Tatung missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|50%||40%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||100%||100%|
|50%||40%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||100%||100%|
|50%||40%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||100%||100%|
|33%||20%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||50%||50%|
|17%||20%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||17%|
|50%||60%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||0%|
|4.6||4.2||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||4.5||5.6|
|2.8||3||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||7.5||5|
|1.2||1.2||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1||0.8|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|30||24||0||Total Shots||T S||0||24||52|
|17||11||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||15||30|
|65%||64%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||40%||57%|
- All of Tatung's matches have had more than 3,5 goals.
- Tainan City has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0)
- Tainan City haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Tatung has the fewest matches under the total-line (0)
- Tatung has the most dropped points from leading position (5)
- Tatung has the most matches over the total-line (6)
- Tatung has the most scored goals (19)
- Tatung has the most scored goals in the first half (8)
- Tatung has the most scored goals in the second half (11)
- Tatung has the the best goal difference (+10)
- Tatung have not yet lost a game away.
- Tatung have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Tatung have scored in all their matches so far.
- Tatung have won significantly less corners away then at home.
- Tatung haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|2||Fu Jen University||6||4||2||0||11||3||4||3||1||0||8||1||2||1||1||0||3||2||8||14|
|7||Ming Chuan University||7||1||1||5||11||14||5||1||0||4||9||11||2||0||1||1||2||3||-3||4|