Season ticket holders at Ming Chuan University Taoyuan Campus haven’t seen too many victories this season, with Ming Chuan University languishing in the 6th position so far. The guesting Taichung Futuro will be hopeful to defend their higher league position in this one.
There should be plenty of energy on the pitch in this game, as both sides have had time to recuperate from their last game. Let's hope both teams are ready to give it all.
Ming Chuan University form and stats
When playing at home in the Taiwan Football Premier League, Ming Chuan University, who have the most conceded goals (10) at home in Taiwan Football Premier League, have managed 1 win, 0 draws and suffered 3 defeats from 4 games.
The Ming Chuan University fans got no joy from their last match, a Taiwan Football Premier League game also here at Ming Chuan University Taoyuan Campus: A 1-4 defeat against Tatung (placed 4th).
Goals decide football matches and Ming Chuan University are scoring many of them at home; 9 on target from 4 league matches. As for conceded goals, Ming Chuan University's unpleasant statistic is 10 goals surrendered.
Taichung Futuro form and stats
Taichung Futuro are still undefeated on their travels in the Taiwan Football Premier League. They have only played two games though, winning one and drawing the other.
283 minutes! That's how long the Taichung goalkeeper and his defense have shut out their league opponents.
Impressive finishing secured the home win 4-0 against Taicheng in their previous game. Preceding that match was the 0-0 draw at home vs Taipower.
As mentioned above, Taichung was the only team on the pitch versus Taicheng in their previous game, winning 4-0. This could be a tougher task.
2 goals so far away for Taichung Futuro, while their defence has allowed the opposition to score 1. All from 2 league matches away.
Head 2 HeadLast three meetings between the teams: Chuan won zero, Taichung Futuro won three and zero draws. three games with over 2,5 goals, zero matches with two goals or less.
Ming Chuan University missing players
Taichung Futuro missing players
|Ming Chuan University||Taichung Futuro|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||83%|
|83%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||50%||67%|
|67%||75%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||0%||50%|
|67%||75%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||33%|
|50%||75%||100%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|17%||25%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||50%||50%|
|33%||25%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||17%|
|4.2||4.2||4||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||3||6.5|
|6.3||6.8||6.5||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||2.5||3.5|
|1.3||1.2||1||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||3||1.7|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|41||31||15||Total Shots||T S||0||4||40|
|20||14||9||Shots on Target||S O||0||4||18|
|55%||64%||33%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||50%||56%|
- All of Ming Chuan University's home-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Ming Chuan University has the most conceded goals (10) at home
- Ming Chuan University have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Ming Chuan University have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Taichung Futuro have scored away.
- Ming Chuan University haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Taichung Futuro has the fewest conceded goals (1) away
- Taichung Futuro has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (0)
- Taichung Futuro have not yet lost a game.
- Taichung Futuro have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Taichung Futuro have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Taichung Futuro have won significantly less corners away then at home.
|1||Fu Jen University||6||4||2||0||11||3||4||3||1||0||8||1||2||1||1||0||3||2||8||14|
|6||Ming Chuan University||6||1||1||4||11||13||4||1||0||3||9||10||2||0||1||1||2||3||-2||4|