This could be an interesting match as Shijiazhuang Ever Bright have their presumed home advantage while Shanghai SIPG are ahead 9 points in the Super League table.
Shijiazhuang Ever Bright and Shanghai SIPG should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
These teams have little in common geographically as Shanghai SIPG have to travel 1100 kilometers to reach their opponents. The trip home will be especially long if the match ends in defeat.
Shijiazhuang Ever Bright form and stats
3-2-0 (win-draw-lost) are the Super League numbers at home for Shijiazhuang Ever Bright so far this season. Hopes of three in a row are alive for Shijiazhuang after consecutive victories at their own ground.
Shijiazhuang Ever Bright drew their last game, 1-1 away at Tianjin Teda (placed 8th). Ahead of that match, Shijiazhuang won a home game hosting Wuhan Zall (1-0).
Chen Pu was able to secure the draw 1-1 in the game against Tianjin Teda after coming on as a substitute and scoring the final goal. In the starting lineup today?
With an average of more than two goals per home game in the league (11 in 5 games), Shijiazhuang's attacking play is working. Shijiazhuang's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 5 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Shanghai SIPG form and stats
3-1-1 is the win-draw-loss statistic for Shanghai SIPG, who have the fewest conceded goals (10) in Super League, in their Super League matches away.
Shanghai SIPG play their second away game in a row, but can be confident going into this one after the 2-1 victory visiting Wuhan Zall (placed 4th). That result followed a home victory 2-1 versus Qingdao Hainiu.
World class coaching! That was the thoughts of manager V. de Oliveira Lopes Pereira when Aaron Mooy scored the winning goal after coming on as a substitute in the 46th minute.
The travelling fans enjoy Shanghai's attacking play in away games, having scored 8 goals in 5 league matches away. Shanghai have conceded 6 goals in these away matches.
Head 2 HeadThis is the result when the teams met earlier this season; Shanghai SIPG - Shijiazhuang 1-1. As for the last four games between these two teams, there's zero Shijiazhuang Ever Bright victories, one draw and three Shanghai SIPG wins. Over/under statistics; two of these games ended with three goals or more, two matches with two goals or less.
L. da Conceição Silva
G. Vieira de Souza
Shijiazhuang Ever Bright missing players
Shanghai SIPG missing players
|Shijiazhuang Ever Bright||Shanghai SIPG|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|73%||80%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|55%||80%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||60%||73%|
|36%||60%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||20%||27%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||9%|
|27%||40%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||18%|
|9%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||20%||9%|
|4.8||4.2||5||Corners for (avg)||C F||10||6.6||5.6|
|4||4.2||2||Corners against (avg)||C A||2||2.6||2.5|
|1.9||0.6||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.2||1.6|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||1|
|109||54||12||Total Shots||T S||13||75||170|
|41||20||2||Shots on Target||S O||4||25||60|
|41%||55%||100%||Goal Efficiency||G E||50%||32%||40%|
- All of Shanghai SIPG's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Shanghai SIPG has the fewest conceded goals (10) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (4) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG has the most points from losing position (11) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG has the most scored goals in the second half (15) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG has the the best goal difference (+14) in Super League
- Shanghai SIPG have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Shanghai SIPG have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Shanghai SIPG have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Shanghai SIPG haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Shanghai SIPG is in the best form (5-0-1)
- Shijiazhuang Ever Bright have not yet lost a game at home.
- Shijiazhuang Ever Bright have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Shijiazhuang Ever Bright have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Shijiazhuang Ever Bright have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Shijiazhuang Ever Bright haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|3||Shijiazhuang Ever Bright||11||4||5||2||17||12||5||3||2||0||11||5||6||1||3||2||6||7||5||17|
|5||Chongqing Dangdai Lifan||11||4||3||4||16||18||5||2||2||1||7||5||6||2||1||3||9||13||-2||15|