It's advantage Guangzhou Evergrande so far with their 1st position in the Super League table, welcoming Hebei CFFC who are placed 4th.
Guangzhou Evergrande and Hebei CFFC should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
It's time to recharge all electronic entertainment devices for Hebei CFFC, who are travelling more than 2100 kilometers to play this game.
Guangzhou Evergrande form and stats
Guangzhou Evergrande, who have the most scored goals (31) in Super League, have been outstanding at home so far in the Super League with 6 wins, 0 draws and only 1 loss. Ever since the Shandong Luneng game Guangzhou Evergrande has been unbeatable here at Kunshan Sports Center Stadium producing five straight wins.
A strong away win for Evergrande against Hebei CFFC the last match, as Shihao Wei, Elkeson and Shaocong Wu were on target. Before that, Evergrande had a home game versus Dalian Yifang which ended with a victory 1-0.
The Evergrande fans have had their share of opportunities to cheer home goals this season, having seen 11 goals in 7 league matches. Evergrande have only conceded 4 from their league home games. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Hebei CFFC form and stats
3 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. That’s the product of Hebei CFFC playing as the away team in the Super League this season. Hebei CFFC has recorded two wins in a row in their away matches and hold legitimate hopes of a third one.
Home advantage was not enough for Hebei in their previous game, as they lost their Super League-match, hosting Guangzhou Evergrande, 1-3. Prior to that match, a home win 3-1 against Qingdao Hainiu.
Hebei find the net regularly in their away games. 8 goals from 7 away fixtures in the league. Hebei CFFC have conceded 14 goals in these games.
Head 2 HeadThe teams have played each other before this season, with the result Hebei CFFC - Evergrande 1-3 entered in the official records. Numbers for the last ten meetings between these two teams are: eight wins for Evergrande, one draw and one win for Hebei CFFC. Over 2,5 goals: seven times; under 2,5 goals: three games.
J. Bezzera Maciel Júnior
A. Souza Conceição
Guangzhou Evergrande missing players
Hebei CFFC missing players
|Guangzhou Evergrande||Hebei CFFC|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|87%||71%||67%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||86%||93%|
|73%||43%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||71%||73%|
|40%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||57%||67%|
|13%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||7%|
|27%||43%||67%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||29%||27%|
|7%||14%||33%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||14%||7%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.9||1.9||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||2.7||2.7|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||2||3|
|191||93||36||Total Shots||T S||0||81||163|
|69||29||12||Shots on Target||S O||0||23||58|
|49%||38%||33%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||35%||45%|
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the fewest conceded goals (4) at home in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (7) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most clean sheets (3) at home in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most matches over the total-line (9) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most points (18) at home in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most points from losing position (10) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most scored goals (31) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the most scored goals in the second half (22) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the the best goal difference (+19) in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande has the the best goal difference (+7) at home in Super League
- Guangzhou Evergrande have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Guangzhou Evergrande haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Guangzhou Evergrande is in the best form (5-0-1)
- Hebei CFFC haven’t played a single 0-0 game.