Beijing Guoan have performed better than Shandong Luneng so far this season, but every game starts at 0-0. Here's all you need to know about the upcoming game:
Both teams should be fairly well rested for this game, as they have had some quiet days to prepare. Hopefully this will translate into lots of action on the pitch.
Beijing Guoan form and stats
This stadium, Suzhou Olympic Sports Centre Stadium, has been a fortress for Beijing Guoan in the Super League so far this season with the win-draw-loss statistic 6-0-1. Ever since the Shanghai SIPG game Beijing Guoan has been unbeatable here at Suzhou Olympic Sports Centre Stadium producing four straight wins.
Beijing Guoan drew their last game, 2-2 away at Shandong Luneng. Before that, Beijing had a home game versus Shijiazhuang Ever Bright which ended with a victory 4-0.
Trouble was brewing at the score 0-2 against Shandong Luneng last time out, but a goal from Cédric Bakambu completed a comeback to a draw result for Beijing.
The home team are moderate favourites in this game. How does Beijing handle that role? We have found three games in our database similar to this one, based on the home odds. The stats for these games are zero wins, two draws and one defeat.
Beijing Guoan are an "over 2,5 goals" team alone here at Suzhou Olympic Sports Centre Stadium in their league games, having scored an impressive 21 goals in 7 matches. From these home matches, Beijing have conceded only 6 goals.
Shandong Luneng form and stats
Shandong Luneng, who have the fewest conceded goals (11) in Super League, have an excellent away record in the Super League so far with 5-2-0 from 7 games. Shandong Luneng has recorded two wins in a row in their away matches and hold legitimate hopes of a third one.
Shandong's last game was the home draw against Beijing Guoan (2-2). A draw for Shandong before that, at their own venue hosting Guangzhou R&F (0-0).
It looked so good for Shandong vs Beijing Guoan, but the job was not completed and victory was lost as a 2-0 lead was turned into a 2-2 draw. Dalei Wang had red hot gloves after the game against Beijing Guoan, shaping the outcome of the game with eight saves made.
We have checked recent matches where Shandong have had similar odds to win. Win-draw-lose statistics from those six games were two victories, one draw and three defeats.
Shandong Luneng have scored more than twice on average per away game (in the league), an impressive attacking display. They have 14 goals from 7 away matches. They concede less than a goal on average per away game (5 so far).
Head 2 HeadThe teams have played each other before this season, with the result Shandong Luneng - Beijing 2-2 entered in the official records. Head-2-head stats last ten meetings: one - five - four (Beijing Guoan wins - draws - Shandong Luneng wins). As for goals, six matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), four had two or less.
Beijing Guoan missing players
Shandong Luneng missing players
|Beijing Guoan||Shandong Luneng|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||86%||87%|
|87%||86%||67%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||71%||60%|
|80%||71%||67%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||43%||40%|
|67%||57%||67%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||29%||20%|
|27%||29%||33%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||29%||13%|
|20%||43%||33%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||43%||33%|
|7%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||14%||33%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.5||1.4||1.7||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1||1.8|
|2||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||2|
|216||104||37||Total Shots||T S||0||73||172|
|92||46||16||Shots on Target||S O||0||31||59|
|41%||46%||56%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||45%||36%|
- Beijing Guoan has the fewest matches under the total-line (3) in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the most scored goals (21) at home in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the most scored goals (36) in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the most scored goals in the first half (20) in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the most scored goals in the second half (18) in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the the best goal difference (+15) at home in Super League
- Beijing Guoan has the the best goal difference (+17) in Super League
- Beijing Guoan have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Beijing Guoan have scored in all their home matches so far.
- Beijing Guoan haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Shandong Luneng has the fewest conceded goals (11) in Super League
- Shandong Luneng has the most clean sheets (5) in Super League
- Shandong Luneng have not yet lost a game away.
- Shandong Luneng have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Shandong Luneng have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded away.
|3||Chongqing Dangdai Lifan||14||7||3||4||22||19||7||4||2||1||9||5||7||3||1||3||13||14||3||24|
|6||Shijiazhuang Ever Bright||14||4||5||5||18||21||7||3||2||2||12||10||7||1||3||3||6||11||-3||17|