Only a win will satisfy the Altos supporters in this Estádio Municipal Felipe Raulino clash with Santos AP, having a healthy lead on the opposition in the Serie D table.
It’s busy days for these teams as both were in action only a few days ago. There’s no rest for the wicked, or in this case; no rest for Altos and Santos AP.
Altos form and stats
Altos, who have the most scored goals (25) in Serie D, have been outstanding at home so far in the Serie D with 5 wins, 0 draws and only 1 loss.
Altos travelled for their previous game, a trip to River that ended 1-1. Before that, Altos drew at home versus Picos.
Goals decide football matches and Altos are scoring many of them at home; 13 on target from 6 league matches. On the other hand, Altos have conceded 6 goals.
Santos AP form and stats
There's been little loot from Santos AP's travels as they have only collected 4 points from 6 away games in the Serie D. Santos AP, who have the fewest scored goals (11) in Serie D, only have 1 win to counter their 4 defeats and 1 draw.
Santos AP might have something to prove in this game as they lost at home in their previous match. São Raimundo RR proved too strong as Santos AP slumped to a 0-1 defeat in front of their own fans at Estádio Milton Corrêa. That result followed a home victory 3-0 versus Sinop.
There's been a serious shortage of goals from Santos's away games in the league this season with only 3 goals from 6 matches. For Santos AP, more than two goals on average per game end up in their own net.
Head 2 HeadThis is the result when the teams met earlier this season; Santos AP - Altos 0-4. Head-to-head totals (for the last five meetings): Altos won one game, three matches ended with a draw and Santos AP has one win. Over 2,5 goals / under 2,5 goals: three / two
T. Do Nascimento Silva
C. Santos da Silva
K. da Silva
Altos missing players
Santos AP missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||83%||92%|
|92%||83%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||83%||83%|
|92%||83%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||50%||67%|
|33%||50%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||33%||33%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|8%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||17%||25%|
|8%||17%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||67%||58%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.9||1.7||1||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1.2||1.4|
|1||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||1||2|
|89||34||7||Total Shots||T S||0||29||79|
|33||14||4||Shots on Target||S O||0||11||33|
|76%||93%||75%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||27%||33%|
- Altos has the fewest clean sheets (0) at home in Serie D
- Altos has the fewest clean sheets (1) in Serie D
- Altos has the fewest matches under the total-line (1) in Serie D
- Altos has the most points from losing position (9) in Serie D
- Altos has the most scored goals (25) in Serie D
- Altos has the most scored goals in the first half (15) in Serie D
- Altos has the the best goal difference (+12) in Serie D
- Altos have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Altos have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Altos have scored more than double the goals of Santos AP.
- Altos haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Altos is in the best form (5-0-1)
- Santos AP has the fewest points (4) away in Serie D
- Santos AP has the fewest scored goals (11) in Serie D
- Santos AP has the most conceded goals (22) in Serie D
- Santos AP has the most conceded goals in the first half (10) in Serie D
- Santos AP has the most conceded goals in the second half (11) in Serie D
- Santos AP has the the worst goal difference (-11) in Serie D
- Santos AP has the the worst goal difference (-9) away in Serie D
- Santos AP have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Santos AP is in the worst form (1-2-2)
|3||Moto Club MA||12||6||3||3||21||15||6||5||1||0||12||2||6||1||2||3||9||13||6||21|
|4||São Raimundo RR||12||5||3||4||13||7||6||3||2||1||10||3||6||2||1||3||3||4||6||18|