Londrina will hope to utilise their home advantage to help bridge the gap to today’s opponents. The home side are currently 4 points behind Ypiranga Erechim.
We should expect both teams to be fresh and ready for this match, as there is some time since both teams last played. Let's have a look at how the teams are doing!
Londrina form and stats
4-1-0 (win-draw-lost) are the Serie C numbers at home for Londrina, who have the most clean sheets (5) in Serie C, so far this season. Londrina has won so many consecutive home games (four in a row) that they struggle to remember the last time points were lost here at Estádio Municipal Jacy Scaff. We remember; it was Criciúma.
The fans are hoping that Londrina will strike back in this match, putting things right after the 1-2 away loss in the Serie C game against Criciúma (placed 3rd). Before that, Londrina had a home game versus Volta Redonda which ended with a victory 1-0.
The Londrina fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 5 in 5 matches. Londrina have showed great defending skills in these home games, allowing the opposition to score only 0 goals.
Ypiranga Erechim form and stats
1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses. That’s the product of Ypiranga Erechim playing as the away team in the Serie C this season.
Ypiranga Erechim played 1-1 against Brusque in their previous match. Preceding that game, the 0-2 loss visiting EC São José's place.
Ypiranga are scoring more than one goal per away game on average, having accumulated 5 away goals from 5 games (in the league). As opposed to that, Ypiranga have seen the ball go into their own net 7 times on the road.
Head 2 HeadThe dueling parties have met before this season: Ypiranga Erechim - Londrina 2-1. Last three meetings between the teams: Londrina won one, Ypiranga Erechim won two and zero draws. three games with over 2,5 goals, zero matches with two goals or less.
A. Santos Nascimento Junior
A. Cordeiro Pessôa Neto
Londrina missing players
Ypiranga Erechim missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|90%||80%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|60%||20%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|40%||0%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||40%||40%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||0%||0%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|50%||100%||100%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||20%|
|10%||20%||100%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||20%||10%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.3||2.2||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1||1.8||1.8|
|1||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||2||2|
|100||45||9||Total Shots||T S||14||56||116|
|29||13||2||Shots on Target||S O||3||16||42|
|34%||38%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||67%||31%||33%|
- All of Ypiranga Erechim's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Londrina has the fewest conceded goals (0) at home in Serie C
- Londrina has the fewest points from losing position (0) in Serie C
- Londrina has the most clean sheets (5) at home in Serie C
- Londrina has the most clean sheets (5) in Serie C
- Londrina have not yet conceded a single goal in all their home games.
- Londrina have not yet lost a game at home.
- Londrina have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Ypiranga Erechim has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0) in Serie C
- Ypiranga Erechim have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Ypiranga Erechim haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|8||EC São José||10||3||2||5||6||13||5||3||1||1||4||2||5||0||1||4||2||11||-7||11|