RWDM battle against RFC Seraing, who have the most scored goals (21) in First Division B, for glory and sporting success.
There should be plenty of energy on the pitch in this game, as both sides have had time to recuperate from their last game. Let's hope both teams are ready to give it all.
RWDM form and stats
RWDM have secured 6 points from their first three home games in the First Division B. A decent catch, still with room for improvement.
RWDM are returning here after visiting Rochefort in a Belgian Cup game and winning with a 8-1 scoreline. L. Walbrecq (2), Rocha Miramar (3), C. Lavie (2) and E. Senakuku scored the goal(s). Previous to that game, a First Division B home match hosting Union Saint-Gilloise in a game that was won 3-1.
As indicated by the result mentioned above, RWDM played a great game against Rochefort and beat them comfortably. Expectations are high for this one. Rocha Miramar was absolutely essential when RWDM beat Rochefort 8-1, scoring three goals.
The bookmakers consider this a fairly even contest. One could say only the home advantage separates the teams. It could be relevant to look at how RWDM have performed in matches similar to this (as small favourites). Our database has found one match with the results: Won zero, drawn zero and lost one.
A decent goal production from RWDM in their home games so far, with 5 goals from 3 league matches. From these home matches, RWDM have conceded only 2 goals.
RFC Seraing form and stats
It's gone fairly well in the First Division B away games so far for RFC Seraing with six points collected from three matches.
Before that, Seraing secured a home win against Club Brugge II with the score 6-1.
As mentioned above, RFC Seraing was the only team on the pitch versus Blankenberge in their previous game, winning 6-1. This could be a tougher task.
So, this is expected to be a close game, an even contest. Looking at earlier matches with Seraing playing away and similar expectations, we found nine relevant matches. Results were four RFC Seraing wins, two draws and three defeats.
The Seraing manager E. Ferrera Patricio has seen his team go crazy on the road this season, having scored 12 goals in 3 league matches away. People interested in "over 2,5 goals" betting will like to know that RFC Seraing concede an average of more than 2,5 goals per away match all on their own.
Head 2 HeadNumbers for the last three meetings between these two teams are: two wins for RWDM, one draw and zero wins for RFC Seraing. Over 2,5 goals: zero times; under 2,5 goals: three games.
RWDM missing players
RFC Seraing missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|60%||67%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||100%||100%|
|40%||33%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||100%||83%|
|40%||33%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||100%||83%|
|20%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||100%||83%|
|20%||33%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|40%||33%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||17%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.2||3||4||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||2.3||2.3|
|0||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|35||22||6||Total Shots||T S||0||36||72|
|20||10||5||Shots on Target||S O||0||23||39|
|35%||50%||60%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||52%||54%|
- All of RFC Seraing's away-matches have had more than 4,5 goals.
- RFC Seraing has the most points (6) away in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the most points from losing position (6) in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the most scored goals (12) away in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the most scored goals (21) in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the most scored goals in the second half (14) in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the the best goal difference (+4) away in First Division B
- RFC Seraing has the the best goal difference (+8) in First Division B
- RFC Seraing have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- RFC Seraing have scored in all their away matches so far.
- RFC Seraing have scored more than double the goals of RWDM.
- RFC Seraing haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- RFC Seraing is in the best form (4-0-2)
- RWDM haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|8||Club Brugge II||6||0||3||3||6||14||3||0||3||0||4||4||3||0||0||3||2||10||-8||3|