The Dnepr Mogilev & Baranovichi managers I. Chumachenko and A. Khlebosolov are both dreading and looking forward to this decisive game in the upper regions of the Second Division league table.
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Dnepr Mogilev form and stats
Home games in the Second Division have been a walk in the park for Dnepr Mogilev so far, with 27 points won from 10 matches; 9 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss.
The Mogilev goalkeeper is looking to record 90 more "clean sheet" minutes as his team have now played 270 minutes without conceding a goal in the Second Division.
As mentioned above, Mogilev "killed" Energosbyt-BSATU in their previous game. They need to reset completely for this one and beware of complacency.
Mogilev always seem capable of creating a buzz here with 57 goals in 10 league games. Mogilev have showed great defending skills in these home games, allowing the opposition to score only 5 goals.
Baranovichi form and stats
The visitors are W6-D1-L3 on the road this term. That's in the Second Division.
As you can tell from the result, the match against Meliorator Zhitkovichi was as crazy as a clown in a village circus. Great fun for the neutral supporter with 6 goals, will the fun continue today?
Baranovichi are a potent attacking force on the road with their 27 goals in 10 league games. Defensive performances away have varied in quality as Baranovichi have conceded 16 goals on the road. For more goal statistics, check out the Statistics tab above. It's worth mentioning that 9 of these goals has been conceded in their last 3 away matches.
Head 2 HeadHead-2-head stats last four meetings: four - zero - zero (Dnepr Mogilev wins - draws - Baranovichi wins). As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), two had two or less.
Dnepr Mogilev missing players
Baranovichi missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|95%||90%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||90%||95%|
|80%||80%||50%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||80%||80%|
|70%||70%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||70%||70%|
|55%||50%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||40%||50%|
|65%||60%||50%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||10%||25%|
|5%||10%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||20%||10%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.3||2.7||3.5||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1.3||2.2|
|1||1||1||Red cards||R C||0||1||3|
|187||114||29||Total Shots||T S||0||45||170|
|97||58||11||Shots on Target||S O||0||20||78|
|57%||57%||36%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||35%||50%|
- Baranovichi have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Baranovichi haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Dnepr Mogilev has the fewest conceded goals (5) at home in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the fewest conceded goals (9) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the fewest conceded goals in the first half (6) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (3) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the fewest dropped points from leading position (0) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most clean sheets (11) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most clean sheets (6) at home in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most points (27) at home in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most scored goals (105) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most scored goals (57) at home in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most scored goals in the first half (47) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the most scored goals in the second half (52) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the the best goal difference (+52) at home in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev has the the best goal difference (+96) in Second Division
- Dnepr Mogilev have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Dnepr Mogilev have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Baranovichi have scored away.
- Dnepr Mogilev haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|5||Viktoriya Maryina Horka||20||9||4||7||43||37||10||6||2||2||26||13||10||3||2||5||17||24||6||31|