This could be an interesting match as East Riffa have their presumed home advantage while Al Riffa are ahead 13 points in the Premier League table.
East Riffa form and stats
When playing at home in the Premier League, East Riffa have managed 4 wins, 1 draw and suffered 4 defeats from 9 games. Game days at Madinat 'Isa Stadium have recently become somewhat of a nightmare for Riffa as they have lost three home games in a row. It hurts.
It's back home for Riffa, who return with a good feeling about themselves after beating Al Ahli away with the result 1-0. A defeat was the result before that one, 0-1 away at Al-Najma.
The Riffa fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 9 in 9 matches. It's been trouble in front of goal recently, as only 1 of these goals has been scored in their last three home matches. On the other hand, East Riffa have conceded 12 goals. It's worth mentioning that 7 of these goals has been conceded in their last 3 home matches.
Al Riffa form and stats
The story so far for the visiting team, who have the most scored goals (50) in Premier League, on their Premier League travels is 4 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats. Riffa have been producing wins at home as well, producing a total of six victories in a row regardless of arena. Momentum is building for Riffa in their away games, having won their two previous outings.
Riffa won their last game, 4-0 versus Al-Najma played at home. A home win before that, celebrating 2-1 vs Muharraq.
As mentioned above, Riffa was the only team on the pitch versus Al-Najma in their previous game, winning 4-0. This could be a tougher task.
Riffa are a potent attacking force on the road with their 21 goals in 8 league games. The Riffa manager A. Ashour has some worries about the defense as 16 goals have been conceded in these travels.
Head 2 HeadThis is not the first time this season these parties meet, as the history books show this recent fixture: Al Riffa - Riffa 2-2. Head-to-head totals (for the last ten meetings): East Riffa won three games, four matches ended with a draw and Al Riffa has three wins. Over 2,5 goals / under 2,5 goals: five / five
E. Martins da Cruz
K. Al Aswad
L. Corrêa Sales
East Riffa missing players
Al Riffa missing players
|East Riffa||Al Riffa|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|88%||89%||67%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|59%||67%||67%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|47%||56%||67%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||88%||94%|
|29%||22%||33%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||88%||82%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||100%||50%||35%|
|35%||33%||33%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||12%||18%|
|35%||33%||67%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||0%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|1.8||1.4||1.3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0.5||2.1||1.8|
|1||1||1||Red cards||R C||1||3||3|
|170||91||31||Total Shots||T S||24||72||151|
|61||32||11||Shots on Target||S O||14||38||75|
|26%||22%||9%||Goal Efficiency||G E||36%||55%||56%|
- Al Riffa has the fewest clean sheets (3) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the fewest matches under the total-line (1) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most matches over the total-line (14) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most points from losing position (9) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most scored goals (21) away in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most scored goals (50) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most scored goals in the first half (21) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the most scored goals in the second half (28) in Premier League
- Al Riffa has the the best goal difference (+26) in Premier League
- Al Riffa have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Al Riffa have scored in all their matches so far.
- Al Riffa have scored more than double the goals of East Riffa.
- Al Riffa haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Al Riffa is in the best form (6-0-0)
- All of Al Riffa's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- East Riffa has the fewest points from losing position (1) in Premier League
- East Riffa have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
|9||Al Shabbab Manama||18||4||2||12||15||37||9||2||1||6||6||15||9||2||1||6||9||22||-22||14|