The Salzburg & Rapid Wien managers J. Marsch and D. Kühbauer are both dreading and looking forward to this decisive game in the upper regions of the Tipico Bundesliga league table.
Salzburg and Rapid Wien should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Salzburg are done competing for places this season; they will remain in 2nd place whatever happens now. Rapid Wien have already sealed their fate; they will finish in 3rd place no matter what happens.
Salzburg form and stats
9-1-1 is the performance here at Red Bull Arena so far in the Tipico Bundesliga, giving Salzburg a total of 28 from their 11 games here. Outstanding results!
Salzburg's previous game was a Tipico Bundesliga match also played at home, ending 2-0 versus Sturm Graz (placed 5th). The home side are looking to build on that result. Before that game, the 1-0 home victory against LASK Linz.
With more than three goals on average, the attacking play of Salzburg is on fire here. A stunning 45 from 11 league matches. Salzburg's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 14 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Rapid Wien form and stats
The away team have been very comfortable on their travels so far, racking up 7 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss in the Tipico Bundesliga. Visiting Rapid Wien has seen their last two away games both end with a tied score and one point each.
Rapid Wien are the visiting side once again, their previous game being the 2-2 draw at Wolfsberger AC (placed 4th). Prior to that match, a home win 3-1 against Mattersburg.
As mentioned above, Rapid Wien drew the match against Wolfsberger AC. Manager D. Kühbauer brought on Maximilian Hofmann to rescue the draw from a losing position and it worked.
The Rapid Wien manager D. Kühbauer has got the team scoring on the road, with 27 away goals in 11 league matches. 12 goals have been conceded by Rapid Wien in these games.
Head 2 HeadSalzburg - Rapid Wien 3-2 was the story when these teams last met, earlier this season. Salzburg-Rapid Wien H2H statistics last ten meetings regardless of arena: Salzburg eight wins, Rapid Wien one win, one draw. six of these ten matches had three or more goals (over 2,5).
Salzburg missing players
Rapid Wien missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||91%||91%|
|82%||91%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||82%||68%|
|73%||91%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||64%||50%|
|55%||82%||100%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||18%||18%|
|32%||27%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||50%||45%||32%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||9%|
|6.8||7.6||6.5||Corners for (avg)||C F||3.5||5.1||5.2|
|3.4||3.2||6.5||Corners against (avg)||C A||5.5||4.1||4.4|
|1.5||1.6||3||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||3||1.5||1.8|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|399||234||33||Total Shots||T S||14||126||297|
|187||109||14||Shots on Target||S O||9||55||117|
|40%||41%||50%||Goal Efficiency||G E||67%||49%||40%|
- All of Salzburg's matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Rapid Wien have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Rapid Wien have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded away.
- Rapid Wien have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Rapid Wien haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Salzburg has the most points (28) at home
- Salzburg has the most scored goals (45) at home
- Salzburg has the most scored goals (74)
- Salzburg has the most scored goals in the first half (35)
- Salzburg has the most scored goals in the second half (39)
- Salzburg has the the best goal difference (+31) at home
- Salzburg has the the best goal difference (+48)
- Salzburg have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Salzburg have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Salzburg have scored in all their matches so far.
- Salzburg have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Salzburg haven’t played a single 0-0 game.