A key match in Tipico Bundesliga as both teams are battling for the top positions. With Salzburg in 1st position and LASK Linz placed 2nd, this promises to be an exciting meeting. Read on to find out more!
Salzburg and LASK Linz should both be in good shape for this meeting, as there's been enough days for both of them to train and rest since their last matches.
Salzburg form and stats
Salzburg, who have the most scored goals (66) in Tipico Bundesliga, have been outstanding at home so far in the Tipico Bundesliga with 8 wins, 1 draw and only 0 losses.
Salzburg are returning here after visiting Amstetten in a Austrian Cup game and winning with a 3-0 scoreline. M. Okugawa, Z. Junuzović and E. Mwepu scored the goal(s). Before that, Salzburg played out a Tipico Bundesliga draw 2-2 when visiting Hartberg.
Salzburg always seem capable of creating a buzz here at Red Bull Arena with 41 goals in 9 league games. Salzburg's goalkeeper has had to pick the ball out of their own net 11 times. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
LASK Linz form and stats
Rock solid. That's the only way to describe the travels of LASK Linz so far, with 9-0-0 (wins-draws-losses) so far. Those are Tipico Bundesliga statistics.
LASK Linz go into this game after a win, the home game against Sturm Graz that ended 2-0. Ahead of that game was the 3-3 draw at home against Sturm Graz in the Tipico Bundesliga.
Looking at the earlier recent performances of LASK Linz when being an outsider away as they are today, we find one match with the visitors losing one time, drawing zero and winning zero games.
With an average of more than two away goals per league game away, LASK Linz are regular goalscorers on their travels. LASK Linz are tighter than a frog's bottom, as only 3 away goals have been conceded so far.
Head 2 HeadThe last H2H meeting was LASK Linz - Salzburg 2-2, played this season. Last ten meetings between the teams: Salzburg won five, LASK Linz won one and four draws. six games with over 2,5 goals, four matches with two goals or less.
Salzburg missing players
LASK Linz missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||78%||78%|
|83%||100%||100%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||56%||50%|
|72%||100%||100%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||11%||28%|
|56%||89%||100%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||11%|
|33%||22%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||67%||50%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||11%|
|6.8||7.2||4||Corners for (avg)||C F||8||7.6||6.7|
|3.2||3.1||6.5||Corners against (avg)||C A||3||3.6||3.8|
|1.3||1.4||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2.5||1.9||1.9|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||2|
|333||200||33||Total Shots||T S||36||140||274|
|156||95||14||Shots on Target||S O||14||53||102|
|42%||43%||57%||Goal Efficiency||G E||36%||36%||36%|
- All of Salzburg's home-matches have had more than 3,5 goals.
- LASK Linz has the fewest conceded goals (16)
- LASK Linz has the fewest conceded goals (3) away
- LASK Linz has the fewest matches over the total-line (8)
- LASK Linz has the most clean sheets (6) away
- LASK Linz has the most clean sheets (9)
- LASK Linz has the most matches under the total-line (10)
- LASK Linz has the most points (27) away
- LASK Linz have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- LASK Linz have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- LASK Linz have scored in all their away matches so far.
- LASK Linz have won all their away games so far.
- LASK Linz have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded away.
- LASK Linz haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- LASK Linz is in the best form (4-1-1)
- Salzburg has the fewest conceded goals (11) at home
- Salzburg has the most points (25) at home
- Salzburg has the most points from losing position (10)
- Salzburg has the most scored goals (41) at home
- Salzburg has the most scored goals (66)
- Salzburg has the most scored goals in the first half (33)
- Salzburg has the most scored goals in the second half (33)
- Salzburg has the the best goal difference (+30) at home
- Salzburg has the the best goal difference (+48)
- Salzburg have not yet lost a game.
- Salzburg have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Salzburg have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Salzburg have scored at least twice as many goals at home as LASK Linz have scored away.
- Salzburg have scored in all their matches so far.
- Salzburg have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Salzburg haven’t played a single 0-0 game.