With their 10 point advantage in the league table, Karama fans are hoping to see their team collect maximum points from this game against Al Sahel.
Both teams have had enough rest since their last competitive action. Let's hope for an energetic game!
Karama form and stats
Karama have collected 13 points from their Premier League home games so far after 3-4-0.
Karama faced defeat in their previous match, away at Wathba (1-3). In the match before that, Karama hosted Al Jaish and drew the game 0-0.
Karama are certainly not overdoing their scoring at home in league matches, having created 8 goals in 7 games. Defensively Karama have been outstanding, conceding less than half a goal on average per home game in the league (2 in 7 games). For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Al Sahel form and stats
The hunting on away grounds haven’t been very fruitful for Al Sahel, who have the most conceded goals (16) away in Premier League, so far with only 1 point returning home. The records show 0-1-6 (win-draw-lose). A depressing four defeats in a row for Al Sahel in their away games. Unhappy days, as the last time they avoided a loss on the road was versus Al Jaish.
There were no winners in Al Sahel's previous match, a Premier League home game that ended 1-1 vs Wahda (placed 5th). A 1-2 defeat away at Al Ittihad before that.
There's been a serious shortage of goals from Al Sahel's away games in the league this season with only 3 goals from 7 matches. The Al Sahel manager has some worries about the defense as 16 goals have been conceded in these travels.
Head 2 HeadThis is not the first time this season these parties meet, as the history books show this recent fixture: Al Sahel - Karama 1-1. H2H stats regardless of arena (last three matches): Karama one win, one draw and Al Sahel one victory. As for goals, one match ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), two games had two or less.
A. Al Omaier
Karama missing players
Al Sahel missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|75%||71%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||94%|
|62%||57%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||88%|
|12%||14%||25%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||67%||57%||50%|
|6%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||14%||25%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||0%||0%|
|56%||71%||50%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||19%|
|44%||29%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||33%||57%||31%|
|3.3||3.2||5||Corners for (avg)||C F||2.7||2.2||2.9|
|4.5||4.2||4||Corners against (avg)||C A||7||6.3||4.9|
|2.1||2||2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||2||2.7||2.8|
|2||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||2|
|109||40||29||Total Shots||T S||13||22||78|
|52||24||22||Shots on Target||S O||6||10||42|
|23%||29%||27%||Goal Efficiency||G E||33%||30%||33%|
- Al Sahel has the most conceded goals (16) away
- Al Sahel has the the worst goal difference (-13) away
- Al Sahel have conceded at least twice as many corners as they have won away.
- Al Sahel have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Al Sahel have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Al Sahel have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Al Sahel have won significantly less corners away then at home.
- Al Sahel have yet to win a game away.
- Al Sahel haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.
- All of Al Sahel's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Karama has the fewest matches over the total-line (3)
- Karama have not yet lost a game at home.
- Karama have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Karama have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded at home.
- Karama have scored at least twice as many goals at home as Al Sahel have scored away.