This match features two teams living in the basement of the Premier League, Rotor Volgograd holding 16th place and Tambov lying 13th. A good chance for both teams to improve their position.
This should be an interesting game with lots of spark and energy as both teams are well rested since they last saw competitive action. Game on!
Rotor Volgograd form and stats
Zero (!) Premier League points is the sad result after 5 matches here at Volgograd Arena. Can it change today? The home team are struggling everywhere these days as they haven't won a league-game, regardless of being the home or the away team, in ten attempts. The home stadium (Volgograd Arena) is supposed to be a fortress, but for Volgograd it's been a house of straw as the last five games here have all been lost. Can they turn things around?
Volgograd travelled for their previous game, a trip to Ufa that ended 0-0. Preceding that match was a defeat to Rubin Kazan' (1-3).
The manager A. Khatskevich will start preparations for the next game as soon this is finished, as the hosts are going to Krylya Sovetov in only three days.
Rotor Volgograd have scored 2 goals here in 5 league matches, a depressing statistic. Goals are flowing in at the wrong end for Volgograd with 11 goals conceded in these matches.
Tambov form and stats
The story so far for the visiting team on their Premier League travels is 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats.
There were no winners in Tambov's previous match, a Premier League home game that ended 1-1 vs Arsenal Tula (placed 12th). A loss against Spartak Moskva was the result prior to that, in a home game.
There might be some complaints about the fixture list from the Tambov manager S. Pervushin as the team has another away game coming up in only three days, this time against Dinamo Bryansk.
Tambov have scored 4 goals on their travels this season, from 4 away games in the league. Tambov have conceded 9 goals in these games.
Head 2 HeadHead-2-head stats last five meetings: one - one - three (Volgograd wins - draws - Tambov wins). As for goals, two matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), three had two or less.
Rotor Volgograd missing players
Tambov missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|80%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||0%||100%||100%|
|70%||80%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||0%||75%||60%|
|50%||60%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||0%||75%||30%|
|20%||20%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||0%||50%||20%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||0%||25%||10%|
|20%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||20%|
|60%||60%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||25%||40%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|4.1||3.5||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||0||1.5||1.8|
|2||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||1|
|72||47||0||Total Shots||T S||0||29||84|
|24||17||0||Shots on Target||S O||0||14||28|
|17%||12%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||29%||29%|
- Rotor Volgograd has the fewest points (0) at home in Premier League
- Rotor Volgograd has the fewest scored goals (4) in Premier League
- Rotor Volgograd has the fewest scored goals in the first half (1) in Premier League
- Rotor Volgograd has the most conceded goals (11) at home in Premier League
- Rotor Volgograd has the the worst goal difference (-9) at home in Premier League
- Rotor Volgograd have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored.
- Rotor Volgograd have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their home matches.
- Rotor Volgograd have lost all their home matches so far.
- Rotor Volgograd have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Rotor Volgograd haven’t played a single 0-0 game at home.
- Tambov have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Tambov have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their away matches.
- Tambov have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Tambov have yet to win a game away.
- Tambov haven’t played a single 0-0 game.