Only a win will satisfy the Budućnost supporters in this Stadion Pod Goricom clash with Grbalj, having a healthy lead on the opposition in the First League table.
Both teams should be fairly well rested for this game, as they have had some quiet days to prepare. Hopefully this will translate into lots of action on the pitch.
Budućnost form and stats
Budućnost, who have the most scored goals (49) in First League, have been outstanding at home so far in the First League with 10 wins, 1 draw and only 1 loss. Budućnost has won so many consecutive home games (seven in a row) that they struggle to remember the last time points were lost here at Stadion Pod Goricom. We remember; it was Sutjeska.
Budućnost's previous game was a First League match also played at home, ending 4-1 versus Zeta (placed 5th). The home side are looking to build on that result. A strong away win before that one, visiting Petrovac and winning 1-0.
There's a new game coming up fairly quickly for Budućnost as they are travelling to their away game against Mladost in the First League. That match is four days after this one.
The Budućnost manager M. Milinković has got the team scoring with 25 from 12 home games in the league. From these home matches, Budućnost have conceded only 10 goals.
Grbalj form and stats
There's been little loot from Grbalj's travels as they have only collected 8 points from 11 away games in the First League. Grbalj only have 2 wins to counter their 7 defeats and 2 draws.
281 minutes! That's how long the Grbalj goalkeeper Balsa Popovic and his defense have shut out their league opponents.
Grbalj's last game was the home draw against Petrovac (0-0). Prior to that result Grbalj won their away game at Kom. The scoreline was 1-0.
A quick return to home after this game, as Grbalj are hosting Zeta in the First League only four days away.
Many goals are not expected from the visiting Grbalj as they have only managed to score 9 times from 11 away games in the league. As for defending, Grbalj rarely keep clean sheets as they have conceded 20 goals from these away matches.
Head 2 HeadThese teams' last encounter with each other was the Grbalj - Budućnost 0-4 earlier this season. Head-2-head stats last ten meetings: six - four - zero (Budućnost wins - draws - Grbalj wins). As for goals, five matches ended with three or more goals (over 2,5), five had two or less.
Budućnost missing players
Grbalj missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||87%|
|87%||83%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||50%||73%||74%|
|61%||50%||75%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||50%||36%||39%|
|35%||33%||25%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||36%||35%|
|17%||25%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||50%||18%||13%|
|48%||50%||50%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||9%||17%|
|0%||0%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||100%||45%||43%|
|5.6||5.9||3.5||Corners for (avg)||C F||7||5.1||5|
|2.6||2.5||2||Corners against (avg)||C A||7||5.3||4.8|
|2.1||1.8||1.2||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1||1.8||2|
|2||0||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||0|
|275||131||40||Total Shots||T S||27||110||224|
|124||57||18||Shots on Target||S O||19||48||89|
|36%||44%||56%||Goal Efficiency||G E||0%||19%||22%|
- Budućnost has the fewest conceded goals (20)
- Budućnost has the fewest conceded goals in the second half (11)
- Budućnost has the most clean sheets (11)
- Budućnost has the most clean sheets (6) at home
- Budućnost has the most points (31) at home
- Budućnost has the most scored goals (25) at home
- Budućnost has the most scored goals (49)
- Budućnost has the most scored goals in the second half (30)
- Budućnost has the the best goal difference (+15) at home
- Budućnost has the the best goal difference (+29)
- Budućnost have scored at least twice as many goals as they have conceded.
- Budućnost have scored in all their matches so far.
- Budućnost have scored more than double the goals of Grbalj.
- Budućnost have won at least twice as many corners as they have conceded.
- Budućnost haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Budućnost is in the best form (5-1-0)
- Grbalj has the fewest scored goals (9) away
- Grbalj has the fewest scored goals in the first half (7)
- Grbalj has the most conceded goals in the second half (24)
- Grbalj has the the worst goal difference (-11) away
- Grbalj have conceded at least twice as many goals as they have scored away.
- Grbalj haven’t played a single 0-0 game away.