Silkeborg hope to sell some tickets for this game even though the season has been rough so far with 15 points and a 14th position in the Superliga table. Visiting Nordsjælland holds 5th place with 38 pts.
There should be plenty of energy on the pitch in this game, as both sides have had time to recuperate from their last game. Let's hope both teams are ready to give it all.
For Silkeborg relegation is already certain this season. Only divine intervention and/or time travel can save them and neither look likely. Nordsjælland are still fighting for top positions and their benefits.
Silkeborg form and stats
With 2 Superliga wins, 2 draws and 8 defeats from their home games, Silkeborg, who have the most conceded goals (51) in Superliga, are certainly not brimming with confidence.
A nice win for Silkeborg last time playing, versus AGF. That was also a home game and the match ended 2-1 with Nicolai F Vallys and Júnior Brumado scoring for the victors. 1-1 away at Horsens (after extra-time, 8-7 on penalties) before that.
Silkeborg has scored 14 league goals at home this season, in 12 matches. Goals are flowing in at the wrong end for Silkeborg with 25 goals conceded in these matches.
Nordsjælland form and stats
The story so far for the visiting team, who have the most scored goals (46) in Superliga, on their Superliga travels is 4 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats. It could be a hat trick of victories away for Nordsjælland, as they have won on their previous two travels.
There were no winners in Nordsjælland's previous match, a Superliga home game that ended 2-2 vs Brøndby (placed 4th). Before that one, a nice away victory 2-1 at Esbjerg.
Nordsjælland has displayed an ability to score goals in away matches in the league this season, 22 goals from 12 games. The Nordsjælland manager F. Pedersen has some worries about the defense as 24 goals have been conceded in these travels.
Head 2 HeadThe last H2H meeting was Nordsjælland - Silkeborg 2-2, played this season. Head-to-head totals (for the last ten meetings): Silkeborg won zero games, four matches ended with a draw and Nordsjælland has six wins. Over 2,5 goals / under 2,5 goals: nine / one
Silkeborg missing players
Nordsjælland missing players
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||100%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|92%||92%||100%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||92%|
|71%||75%||75%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||92%||75%|
|33%||25%||25%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||50%||67%||46%|
|21%||25%||25%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||25%||17%||12%|
|0%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||25%||8%||21%|
|29%||33%||50%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||8%|
|4.8||6||5||Corners for (avg)||C F||6.5||6.8||6.3|
|7.1||7.9||7.8||Corners against (avg)||C A||5||4.5||4|
|1.5||1.7||1.5||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||1.2||2.2||1.8|
|2||2||0||Red cards||R C||0||2||3|
|248||139||43||Total Shots||T S||55||157||324|
|92||46||16||Shots on Target||S O||26||68||123|
|32%||30%||25%||Goal Efficiency||G E||42%||32%||37%|
- All of Nordsjælland's away-matches have had more than 1,5 goals.
- Nordsjælland has the most scored goals (22) away
- Nordsjælland has the most scored goals (46)
- Nordsjælland have played more matches over 2,5 goals away than home.
- Nordsjælland have scored in all their away matches so far.
- Nordsjælland haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Silkeborg has the fewest clean sheets (0)
- Silkeborg has the fewest clean sheets (0) at home
- Silkeborg has the fewest points (8) at home
- Silkeborg has the most conceded goals (25) at home
- Silkeborg has the most conceded goals (51)
- Silkeborg has the most conceded goals in the first half (26)
- Silkeborg has the the worst goal difference (-11) at home
- Silkeborg has the the worst goal difference (-22)
- Silkeborg have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Silkeborg have played more matches over 2,5 goals home than away.
- Silkeborg have won significantly more corners at home than away.
- Silkeborg haven’t played a single 0-0 game.