An important duel in the bottom section of the Carioca 2, with both Rio São Paulo and Olaria experiencing more worry than joy. This match is a classic "six-pointer" with the home team placed 7th and the visitors in 8th place.
It's no vacation for neither Paulo nor Olaria as both were in action only a few days ago. Expect some tired legs on the pitch and/or possibly some changes to the lineups.
Rio São Paulo form and stats
Three Carioca 2 home games done for Rio São Paulo, who are not happy collecting 0 points from these matches. With Rio São Paulo having lost three times in a row here, the pressure is increasing on the manager .
Happy days for Paulo in their previous game, a Carioca 2 match away at Audax Rio (placed 2nd) that ended with a 2-0 victory. Sensational by Rio São Paulo last match, beating Audax Rio away as big underdogs. Preceding that match was a defeat to Serra Macaense (0-1).
Paulo has huge difficulties finding the net and are scoring on average only once per two home matches in the league: 0 goals from 3 games. On the other hand, Paulo have conceded 4 goals.
Olaria form and stats
Things could have gone better for Olaria in their Carioca 2 away matches, but 3 points from 3 games is all right.
Home advantage was not enough for Olaria in their previous game, as they lost their Carioca 2-match, hosting Duque de Caxias, 1-3. A 1-2 defeat away at Audax Rio before that.
The travelling fans enjoy Olaria's attacking play in away games, having scored 5 goals in 3 league matches away. For Olaria, more than two goals on average per game end up in their own net.
Head 2 Head
Rio São Paulo missing players
Olaria missing players
|Rio São Paulo||Olaria|
|Total||Home||vs ||Statistics||Stat||vs ||Away||Total|
|100%||100%||0%||Over 0.5||O 0.5||100%||100%||100%|
|57%||33%||0%||Over 1.5||O 1.5||100%||100%||100%|
|14%||0%||0%||Over 2.5||O 2.5||100%||100%||86%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 3.5||O 3.5||100%||33%||43%|
|0%||0%||0%||Over 4.5||O 4.5||100%||33%||14%|
|29%||0%||0%||Clean Sheets||C S||0%||0%||0%|
|57%||100%||0%||Failed to Score||F T||0%||0%||0%|
|0||0||0||Corners for (avg)||C F||0||0||0|
|0||0||0||Corners against (avg)||C A||0||0||0|
|2.5||1.3||0||Yellow cards (avg)||Y C||3||2.7||3.5|
|1||1||0||Red cards||R C||0||0||2|
|63||33||0||Total Shots||T S||8||35||62|
|26||12||0||Shots on Target||S O||3||11||23|
|15%||0%||0%||Goal Efficiency||G E||100%||45%||39%|
- All of Olaria's away-matches have had more than 2,5 goals.
- Olaria has the fewest matches under the total-line (0) in Carioca 2
- Olaria has the most conceded goals (14) in Carioca 2
- Olaria has the most conceded goals (6) away in Carioca 2
- Olaria has the most conceded goals in the second half (8) in Carioca 2
- Olaria has the most dropped points from leading position (5) in Carioca 2
- Olaria has the most matches over the total-line (6) in Carioca 2
- Olaria have failed to keep a clean sheet in all their matches.
- Olaria have scored in all their matches so far.
- Olaria have scored more than double the goals of Rio São Paulo.
- Olaria haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
- Rio São Paulo has the fewest matches over the total-line (0) in Carioca 2
- Rio São Paulo has the fewest scored goals (0) at home in Carioca 2
- Rio São Paulo has the fewest scored goals (4) in Carioca 2
- Rio São Paulo has the fewest scored goals in the first half (1) in Carioca 2
- Rio São Paulo has the most matches under the total-line (6) in Carioca 2
- Rio São Paulo have failed to score a single goal at home.
- Rio São Paulo have lost all their home matches so far.
- Rio São Paulo haven’t played a single 0-0 game.
|1||Duque de Caxias||8||5||1||2||14||4||4||2||0||2||5||3||4||3||1||0||9||1||10||16|
|4||CFRJ / Marica||7||2||4||1||8||7||3||0||2||1||2||5||4||2||2||0||6||2||1||10|
|7||Rio São Paulo||7||2||1||4||4||8||3||0||0||3||0||4||4||2||1||1||4||4||-4||7|